GO!

Good places for online shopping? (doggie clothes)

This Forum is to bark about the very latest and greatest in the dog world: canine news; must-have new products, toys and accessories; dog-friendly art, culture, and entertainment, and more!

Please be aware that while you are allowed to inform others about your product or service if it is in context and is part of an existing discussion, we do not allow unsolicited advertising in the forums. We will remove all posts that seem to be selling rather than informing. If you're interested in advertising on Dogster, please contact us.

(Page 1 of 7: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  
Alfie

Mom & Me = BFF!

Barked: Fri Dec 21, '07 7:42am PST 
Hello pups! We are looking for new places to shop for clothes, somewhere with excellent customer service and reasonable prices. Does anyone have any recommendations? A good selection of boy dog clothes is appreciated, too!

wink
[notify]
Annabelle

Annabelle~Spoile- d Princess

Barked: Fri Dec 21, '07 10:48am PST 
Hello, our mommy shops on ebay and she just found a website the other day that is cheap has both boy/girl clothes and if you live in the US free shipping!

it's www.barkindogclothes.com
[notify]
MooShu April- 4, 2001 ~ - Augus

ShooShoo The- Frisky Beaver

Barked: Fri Dec 21, '07 10:07pm PST 
Go to www.thevelvetsnoot.com for sweaters for large breed and giant breed dogs. Also great dog beds for big dogs. 10% sale on Fatboy through December! Check it out- Online Doggie Store only
[notify]

Floyd

floydie boy

Barked: Sat Dec 22, '07 10:12pm PST 
My partner and I have just launched a on-line dog boutique called Floyd & Jake for the Privileged Pooch. We carry toys, beds, apparel, bowls, collars/leashes and a spa line. We have things for all sizes of dogs and both boy and girl stuff. Come check us out at www.floydandjake.com. We think you will like what you see...
[notify]
nicolina

zombie dog

Barked: Thu Dec 27, '07 7:56am PST 
i have just launched a site nicolinaballerina.com .. we are still loading loads of products but we are up and running .. check us out..
[notify]
Shadowood- Zoe

Don't hate me- because I'm- beautiful...

Barked: Fri Dec 28, '07 5:50pm PST 
How about Bark And Stuff.com? We offer great stuff for both boys and girls. Mostly made from high quality Polartec fleece, including Windbloc Snowsuits! These are the best.

Visit http://www.barkandstuff.com
[notify]
Madeline

Snuggle Bunny

Barked: Sun Dec 30, '07 9:11pm PST 
I like Trixie and Peanut.
[notify]
Latte

Fetchaholic

Barked: Mon Dec 31, '07 3:09pm PST 
The absolute BEST prices for clothing (and just about everything else) is
Pet Edge
[notify]
Velma Kelly

top model for- 1+1=ONE

Barked: Mon Dec 31, '07 4:15pm PST 
designsbyone.etsy.com
FABULOUS!!
[notify]
Alfie

Mom & Me = BFF!

Barked: Mon Dec 31, '07 8:29pm PST 
Thanks for the links everyone - keep em' coming! way to go

p.s. Mom has a hard time finding things "made" for boy dogs. She has ordered quite a bit of clothes (mainly jackets) online only to find out that it isn't, um, really made with a boy dog in mind. Certain "important" parts get covered - which means I can't pee when wearing them! red face Jenna & I have matching raincoats, and I can't wear mine for walks (which is why we got them in the first place!) because of this reason.
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 7: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7