GO!

What are you getting for Christmas??

This is the place for pups to exchange ideas and information about a variety of dog-related topics. Don't furget that there are many great resources on Dogster such as Dogster Answers and Dogster Blogs!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Boston

BSL - laws against- BigSexyLugs- stop it!

Barked: Wed Dec 5, '07 12:47pm PST 
I isn't meant to know this, but I went snooping in Mum's cupboard today and for Xmas I am getting:

A new collar
A big rawhide
A HUGE squeaky bone
A stocking full of little toys and treats
A pull toy
A new brush

What are YOU getting?
[notify]
STAR

There is No- Place Like Home!

Barked: Wed Dec 5, '07 12:56pm PST 
we are getting all kinds of goodies

New Toys lots of them
Lots of pup Lolly Pops
New Collar & leash
New Crate
Bedding
Greenies
Kong toys
did i mention Toys

Stocking stuffers on sale at dog.com
[notify]
Sirius- Padfoot- Black

Too clever for- Mom's own good!- :)

Barked: Wed Dec 5, '07 1:02pm PST 
I'm not sure, but I heard Mom on the phone, talking to someone about what size coat I wear, so I think I'm getitng one of those, and I heard her mention Mr. Squeaky, the stuffie I used to have until I ate his leg off and unstuffed him, so he might be coming back!
[notify]

Boston

BSL - laws against- BigSexyLugs- stop it!

Barked: Wed Dec 5, '07 1:05pm PST 
Sounds great, Star!

Icky, Sirius! I hate wearing a coat! Hope Mr Squeaky comes back even better than before smile

Edited by author Wed Dec 5, '07 1:05pm PST

[notify]
Willow

Come'on im cute- i should get a- treat

Barked: Thu Dec 6, '07 2:59pm PST 
I think my mommy mentioned Greenies more Rollover and some more treats maybe a new rope (dog rope mine is looking like its had better days) And i think i heard something about a squeeky to and trying to see if im intrested dog I hope shes gets treats at leastsmile

Many tail wags and slobbery kisses!
[notify]
Cinnamon Grrrl

The Little Bad- Wolf

Barked: Thu Dec 6, '07 3:29pm PST 
A bolster bed that just exactly fits in my crate! And last year I got a "Santa Paws" Christmas stocking with toys and a bullystick in it, so I'm hoping for the same again this year.
[notify]
Camarillo "BRILLO"

brill-cream...a- lil daub'll do- ya.....

Barked: Thu Dec 6, '07 8:45pm PST 
I'm getting a 32" LCD HDTV to watch my favorite show.... Animal Planet !! I may let pappy watch it if he gives me alot of cookies !!
[notify]
eilidh

eilidh - lilo lil

Barked: Sun Dec 9, '07 11:54am PST 
I don't know what Santa will bring. I would like a squeaky toy and some chewy treats, oh and maybe some turkey for dinner. My brother Macduff wants a ball - any ball but he prefers a basketball. You should see him go! Our mum is threatening to sign him up for the Scottish soccer team.

Our Christmas tree is up and looking great. We have some cards as well.

We have been saving our pocket money to buy a present for Gill Gill. She collects us every Thursday and takes us to the Dog Day Care Centre. There is a huge tin of chocolates as well for the other staff there. But Gill Gill is special, she is getting lovely perfumeparty

Edited by author Sun Dec 9, '07 11:55am PST

[notify]
Cody

Do not steal my- fluffy!

Barked: Sun Dec 9, '07 12:24pm PST 
The other pets in my family are getting Salmon Goodies, new collars, and possibly a new bed. I don't know what I'm getting yet!
[notify]
Nuit

Queechie,- queechie,- queechie!!!

Barked: Wed Dec 12, '07 8:21pm PST 
Woof woof! It's my first holiday with my adopted family, so my humans are going overboard. They don't know that I've figured how to get into my cupboard, and there are LOTS of presents!! snoopy Most are wrapped but I've sniffed them and here are my guesses

A checkerboard mat thing with squeakers in each square
Some little squeaky squirrels I can try to get out of a stump thing
A cagey cube game with fun-shaped squeakies that I have to figure out how to remove from their fuzzy box
Refills for my favorite busy buddy bouncy bone toy
More balls for my iQube game (I keep forgetting where I hide them)
Lots of dollar store plush critters for me to demolish
A big box of Greenies and big bag of those better than ears things
My own block of cheddar cheese!!! way to go

Also, my female human has been hiding all the dollar-store plush toys I've eviscerated. I think she bought replacement squeakers and a bag of fluff. Maybe she's going to re-stuff them!! I can drive them even more nuts with all my "queechie queechies!!)

Yup, I definitely got rescued by the right people!!

dancing
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2