GO!

New Lab here :-)

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

AKC- Gideon Walks with Justice

I walk with- Lions!

Barked: Tue Dec 4, '07 9:38am PST 
Howdy All,

I'm Gideon and I just came to stay with my dad about five days ago. He says I'm his dream dog and he has high hopes for me. I am hoping I can live up to them. I love my big brother Radar and would love to get to know all you pups smile

We are planning on doing something called agility...dad is also talking about field trials and dock jumping. To me it sounds like fun!

I'm learning to sit and sit at attention...just fun stuff for now nothing serious smile
[notify]
Magnum NAJ- O-TN-N OJC- WV-N

Run fast, run- clean!

Barked: Tue Dec 4, '07 2:46pm PST 
Welcome partner(since we're talkin cowboy..hehe) Sounds like you're the new sheriff in town with 'Justice' in your name! BOL! Jus' kiddin'. Hope you make many pals around here! An I'm sure you'll do great in Agility, dock-jumping, and whatever else ya set your mind to!
[notify]
Hailey

Sweet as- chocolate

Barked: Tue Dec 4, '07 6:22pm PST 
Hey,

Welcome. Glad to see your bright face. And hope you have fun around Dogster.
[notify]

Zoe

Barked: Wed Dec 5, '07 12:23pm PST 
Welcome, and Good luck with the training!!!!!!!!dancing
[notify]