GO!

Mom Seeking Another Basenji - Tri Colored

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Peanut

Yeah, I really- am THIS good- looking!

Barked: Mon Dec 3, '07 10:07pm PST 
Hi!

If any of you all know of preferred FEMALE any age...basenji, please contact my mom. She has a male red/white she rescued several years ago. Her boy Zach is a neutered male and very dominate (that is why a female is preferred).

Rescue or former show/breeder seeking a new home...he/she will be spoiled rotten.

Mom is in Pensacola, Florida and willing to pay for transport and/or drive up to 4 hours away.

Please email her at gail0748@bellsouth.net if you know anyone or a dog that might be suitable...any sex any color inquiries are good...so long as it is the right 'fit'.

Thanks!
Peanut and Pebbles Mommie
[notify]
Jacque- Chewztoes

I\'m here

Barked: Mon Dec 10, '07 3:42pm PST 
Have you tried the rescue groups - American Basenji Rescue or BRAT? I'm sure that both would have something that would fit. At least that's what my hooooman says.
[notify]
Max Mattias

Baroooooooo

Barked: Wed Dec 19, '07 4:35pm PST 
BRAT has lots of Basenjis looking for homes and so does Colorado Basenji Rescue.
[notify]