GO!

Husky in need of transport from Los Angeles to Tucson, AZ

This is a special place for Dogsters to help Dogsters arrange for community transport of rescues or dogs being re-homed. Even though we love our community, please remember this is the Internet. Be sure not to post personal information publicly or share it prematurely; always use your best judgment when working with people unknown to you. Thanks for helping our furry friends get to their furever homes!

Nebo

Barked: Fri Nov 23, '07 8:33pm PST 
This wonderful and sweet boy was rescued by use last week and is in need of a new home. He has a potential family in AZ, but he needs a lift to get there. Please help him if you can.
Because of our living situation we really need to transport him this weekend (11/24 or 11/25).

Edited by author Fri Nov 23, '07 8:34pm PST

[notify]
Thor

Mommy's lap is- MINE!

Barked: Sat Nov 24, '07 11:31am PST 
Please help us! We are the adopting family, and we would love to get this baby boy here as soon as we can to be a brother to Thor, Smoky, and Bandit!
[notify]
Lynn ~ Texan by Choice

No more shelters- for me....

Barked: Sat Nov 24, '07 10:48pm PST 
Did you get this boy moved...if not try flying him. We have done it several times and it is truely easier if you can afford it!
[notify]

Sadie,- GBeAD-C1

Will the real- Shady Sadie plz- stand up?

Barked: Sun Nov 25, '07 6:41am PST 
I wish you the best. He is a beautiful boy. hug
[notify]
Tikka

This is me- ignoring you!

Barked: Sun Nov 25, '07 3:45pm PST 
Did you find transport? I saw this thread too late, but if you can do it next weekend (Sat or Sun Nov 29-30) I can help out with transport. I live in Las Vegas. I signed up for the dogster railroad.

I am willing to drive a leg as far as say, Baker, CA or Stateline and can drop off at Kingman, AZ --

Please pmail if you need transport or need more info. from me.
[notify]
Thor

Mommy's lap is- MINE!

Barked: Sun Nov 25, '07 9:13pm PST 
Thanks, Tikka, but it's no longer necessary. They couldn't hold onto him long enough to get him here, so they finally found a local family who took him home today. Guess it just wasn't meant to happen with him.
[notify]