GO!

I'm getting big!!

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  
Moose

Too sexy for my- shirt.

Barked: Sat Nov 10, '07 1:23pm PST 
I got wheighed at the vets and I'm all of 3lbs, and 7 oz.!!!!!! How much do you weigh?(sp?)
[notify]
♥- Bella Mae- ♥

That's mine. And- that's mine. And- that.

Barked: Mon Nov 12, '07 12:13pm PST 
Hey Moose,

Mom just weighed me on Friday I weigh 6 pounds exactly at 9 months. Mom was hoping I would get a little bigger but I guess not. They say us minis stop growing at about 9 months. shrug

At 6 months I weighed 4 pounds thats when my mom got me so she's not sure before that.

You are super cute Moose. Keep growing your going to be big, stronge and healthy. dancing

Lots of Licks,
Bellawave
[notify]
Moose

Too sexy for my- shirt.

Barked: Tue Nov 13, '07 4:48pm PST 
Thanks, I didn't get weighed again but I had a mayjor growth spert. Mom had to relengthen my collor twice in one day! I think maybe I weigh 4 lbs now!
[notify]

Sadie Mae- Mae

the mazester

Barked: Wed Nov 14, '07 12:07pm PST 
Hi Moose,
I am 8 years old and I weigh 9 pounds. And that is even after I was spayed. My doc is very happy with my weight. Keep growing little guy.

xoxo
[notify]
Izzy

Barked: Tue Dec 11, '07 12:31pm PST 
Little Izzy is 8 pounds now at 7 months. She was only a little over a pound when we got her! I sure hope she stops growing now though smile
[notify]
NuNu - {Nubert- Nubinsky}

adopt a shelter- dog!!

Barked: Wed Dec 12, '07 6:10pm PST 
i am a whopping 12 pounds!!! mom saids in a tweenie not a mini, but whateve she loves me smile
[notify]
Moose

Too sexy for my- shirt.

Barked: Tue Dec 18, '07 5:37pm PST 
laugh out loudI got weighed again and I am 4 lbs and 5 oz!! Mom hopes I'll only be around 6-8 when I'm grown but who knows?shrug Maybe I'll surprise her and be 12 lbs like you!shockwinklaugh out loud
[notify]
Leyna

Miss Smarty- Pants

Barked: Wed Dec 19, '07 12:10pm PST 
Yup, I'm a "Tweenie" too! I weigh 14.5 lbs! Mom said I could lose a pound or so, so treat time is limited for me now. frown
[notify]
Eli

Happy to be home

Barked: Wed Dec 19, '07 12:12pm PST 
Right now, I weigh 11 lbs and I'm perfect! When Mom rescued me, I was a little underweight, people could see my ribs! shock But now I get treats and great food... although Mom says I eat like I'll never get any food ever again... whatever that means! BOL!!
[notify]
Moose

Too sexy for my- shirt.

Barked: Thu Jan 3, '08 9:44pm PST 
eekI had a HUGE groth spurt!!!!eek I am 7lbs now!!! Mom thinks I will be on the bigger side when I grow up now......thinking
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4