GO!

contest is mot on my dogster page

This forum is for Dogster members to seek and share advice to enhance participation and make the most of the features offered on the site. If you need assistance with your Dogster account, or require technical support, please contact Dogster Support directly by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Dogster. Additional help is available at FAQs.

chinagirl

cutiepie china- babe

Barked: Wed Oct 17, '07 12:43pm PST 
Hi! i entered into the cutest dog contest the problem is it's not on my dogster page why?someonr please help cause no one will know i'm in it.
thank you
[notify]
Paley~ Sue

Mama's Girl

Barked: Thu Oct 18, '07 11:07am PST 
I have signed my girls up also for the contest but it will take a day or two before it shows up. I did it last year & it took a few days.
[notify]
In Memory of- Maggie~ Mae

Love My Girl

Barked: Fri Oct 19, '07 6:22am PST 
I just find out that you have to copy & paste the code than the Contest Sign will show up on your page.
[notify]

Furby

I'm- cute

Barked: Fri Oct 19, '07 8:22am PST 
When I copy and paste the code the only thing that shows up is my picture.
[notify]
Tillie

Whoopie- ti-yi-yo,git- along little- doggy!

Barked: Sat Oct 20, '07 12:16am PST 
Here's how to make the graphic show up on your page:

Go to the Categories page...look at the top right of the screen and make sure it has you as logged in. (If you are logged in, it will have an option to log out.)

Scroll to the bottom of the page. You will see your contest details, several links, the graphic, and some coding in a box. Copy the coding in the box to one of the bio fields on your Dogster page. This will put the graphic on your site with a link to your pups photos!

Hope this helps!!
[notify]
Furby

I'm- cute

Barked: Sat Oct 20, '07 3:51am PST 
Thanks Tillie..it worked!! You're one smart pup!
[notify]
Bailey

Where's the- ball?? stick ??

Barked: Sat Oct 20, '07 7:28am PST 
Thanks Tillie. It was really easy.
[notify]
Tillie

Whoopie- ti-yi-yo,git- along little- doggy!

Barked: Sat Oct 20, '07 8:33am PST 
You're welcome Furby and Bailey! Glad I could help. I'm off to vote for you pups now!
[notify]