Breast Cancer Awareness Month

Izzy♥

Just give me a- belly rub!

Barked: Mon Oct 15, '07 10:27pm PST 
As you may know October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month! I suggested we have a slogan contest or picture contest for it not only because it IS BCA but because I know lots of pups on Dogster who have Moms, Grandmas, Great Grandmas,Aunts, etc. who have had breast cancer or still do.

For Pictures:

You can make a picture or take one, you can add captions or you can make your slogan the caption. Anything you please! Tag it ST4BCA07

For Slogans:

I know that we have some talented slogan pups here in STAFU from Harley and Dizzy's Monthly Slogan Contests. As said above you can use your slogan as your caption if you'd like.

Remember:

You CAN do both OR you can do one, just BE CREATIVE! I know we have lots of great STAFU minds!

Contest will end Sunday, October 21st!

Thank you!
Izzy
BUD

This Bud's for- you!!!!!!!!

Barked: Tue Oct 16, '07 1:46am PST 
Izzy
Thanks for starting this, we have posted! what fun and for such a good cause, once again thanks mwahhhhbig grinsnoopycloud 9
Izzy♥

Barked: Mon Oct 22, '07 6:17pm PST 
For the slogans you can post them here. The time has been extended, obviously (BOL) because I don't think a lot of pups knew about this because it got to the second page! The date it will be extended to is to be decided!

So post your slogans here!

Thanks
Iz

Willie Mae *- Now an- Angel*

I'm the sweet- one!

Barked: Mon Oct 22, '07 6:19pm PST 
What a wonderful idea! Thanks Izzy!
Bandit - We Miss You- So Much

Stop and smell- other's noses!

Barked: Tue Oct 23, '07 4:55am PST 
Well, I'm too late for the contest but I think I'll tag a picture to show my support. My mom's aunt passed away from breast cancer that she battled for 10 years.
Izzy♥

Barked: Wed Oct 24, '07 9:32pm PST 
You are not too late, Bandit! Go ahead and sign right up, we might just go till we have enough pupslaugh out loud