Acupressure

Lucy

Don't...touch...- .the paws!

Barked: Thu Oct 11, '07 3:27pm PST 
Hi, I'm Lucy. I have a mild form of epilepsy. I have small seizures every month or two. It started when I was 2 and a half. I am 6 now. Has anyone heard of accupressure to stop a seizure as it starts? I don't take any medication since my seizures are mild and somewhat infrequent. Just curious, as I have heard references to this, but not all the details (like where to apply pressure, how much etc.). Thanks for any feedback.
Goose
Dylan aka- Dilly

frisbee- s rule

Barked: Fri Oct 12, '07 2:01pm PST 
have heard of appling eye pressure, but mine are to violent. moms afraid to try
Mo

I need to get- off the bottle!

Barked: Wed Oct 31, '07 4:32pm PST 
I just ordered this doctor's book, so hopefully I can tell you what it says, after it arrives=o) It should be a few days though.

Mo

I need to get- off the bottle!

Barked: Sat Nov 3, '07 1:16pm PST 
The books arrived! The only thing is that I still am not sure of the spot. He said that Acupuncture can be useful to keep them in balance.

He writes, Along with the association point on a dog's spine and other indicated points, there's one on the topog the head, called GV20. That's the point of general sedation for the body. If you feel there you'll detect a slight depression. If you rub it during a seizure, many times it was reported the rubbing stopped the seizure.

Too bad there wasn't a picture, BOL. I am not sure where it is. Maybe there is something on the net to show it.