GO!

what is neo-predef powder?

This forum is for dog lovers seeking everyday advice and suggestions on health-related issues. Remember, however, that advice on a public forum simply can't be a substitute for proper medical attention. Only your vet can say assuredly what is best for your dog.

Sadie Boo (1994-2009)

Born to bark

Barked: Wed Sep 26, '07 8:01pm PST 
Does any pup know what is neo-predef powder is and how it is used?
confused
[notify]
Rommel

RIP 1996 - 2008 We Miss You- Old Man

Barked: Wed Sep 26, '07 8:19pm PST 
neo-predef powder / with tetra..in my case , when bulldogs tails / cave/pockets get infected it is, for lack of words , like a gold bond powder/drying agent with anti_biotics in it . Ours came in a plastic tube like shaker with holes on one end , and you tilt it to one end (with the holes ) , and gently squeeze or tap it,,, and it ...PUFFS the powder out , on the area you want to cover . Not the best description , but Its the best I can do ,,its like the old Johnson & Johnson baby powder container , but only 1/20 the size . I hope this helps and good luck ....
PS It should be pretty easy to find on the web on what it is and how to use . The last I remember it was by prescription from the vet

Edited by author Wed Sep 26, '07 8:24pm PST

[notify]
Sadie Boo (1994-2009)

Born to bark

Barked: Sun Sep 30, '07 1:56pm PST 
Thanks Rommel! That is exactly what I needed to know.
[notify]

Roswell,- CGC, NPC

Fly free, Beau.- Cancer sucks :(

Barked: Sun Sep 30, '07 5:53pm PST 
Pretty good description big grin. It is basically an anti-inflammatory powder with a topical anesthetic and antibiotic in it. I sometimes like to chew the bottoms on my feet until they get red and ulcerated. I was prescribed it from the vet and it usually reduces the inflammation pretty good and helps dry it out.

What are you using it for?
[notify]
Hideo Nomo

I Love you, man- do you have any- food?

Barked: Tue Oct 2, '07 10:41am PST 
The only use we know- is was used to treat tumors that were not operable on 2 of our dogs. It gave them temporary relie to keep from chewing or pawing at the tumor.
[notify]
Rommel

RIP 1996 - 2008 We Miss You- Old Man

Barked: Tue Oct 2, '07 1:50pm PST 
Just being curious , so if you put it on something the dog can lick , did it do them any harm in your cases ??
Rommel & Thor wave
[notify]