This JRT Detective is ready

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Angel Petey- In Loving- Memory

Sir sleeps alot

Barked: Fri Aug 31, '07 5:16pm PST 
I'm ready to find what ever is out there, my nose is to the ground. Let's find them now way to go
Paddy

Paddy The- Brave!

Barked: Fri Sep 7, '07 3:50am PST 
Yeah --Im waiting for the weather to get warmer here in Aussie--then I can start my detective work in the yard & catch me a few bugs, lizards & frogs--I'll even tackle a snake......Detective Paddy at your service dog

Sir sleeps alot

Barked: Sat Sep 8, '07 9:36am PST 
I'm ready for the cat's, but I could do some lizards if I had to. The weather here is still very warm, so what is the temp. there in Aussie?way to go

Paddy

Paddy The- Brave!

Barked: Wed Sep 19, '07 1:48am PST 
Its now Springtime here in Aussie--today it was 75 degrees at my pad--the bees are buzzing,the baby swans are learning to swim but I havent smelt out a lizard yet --maybe tomorrow!
Paddy

Paddy The- Brave!

Barked: Fri Sep 21, '07 2:49am PST 
Attention all detectives--Today I caught my first lizard of the season--it was tough work cause it was hiding under a rock but I persisted for along time...my barking & scratching finally paid off when Dad moved the rock & out came that lizard--he was soon cactus! big grin

Sir sleeps alot

Barked: Sat Sep 22, '07 1:02pm PST 
way to go Paddy hail I bet that lizzard was so scared. I'm still trying to catch something. I try pretty much everyday but I never get anything. I'm getting pretty old these days, but I'm still giving them a run.snoopy
Paddy

Paddy The- Brave!

Barked: Thu Dec 6, '07 6:08pm PST 
Calling all detectives----Its now summer down under---Ive been doing a lot of detective work but not much success in catching anything until the other day when I caught a cicada --they are very noisy summer insects that the birds love to catch. I had my nose to the ground out in the backyard when one fell out of a birds beak onto the ground---it was fun to play with as its wings were still beating --I took it back to my pad & decided to eat it MMMM---lots of protein then I had a good roll in the grass to get that good smell on me--I hope the birds dont think Im a cicada----Detective Paddy way to go

Sir sleeps alot

Barked: Wed Dec 19, '07 2:35pm PST 
I'm not catching anything here, it's winter and the ground is frozen and it's way to cold for me to go out in. Way to go Paddy on your catch though. I tell you I can't wait till it's summer time here. Good luck with your finds, hope there are lots more for ya.dancing
*Sammantha- (in loving- Memmory)

lovely lil pitt

Barked: Mon Feb 4, '08 2:54am PST 
well most I can do is the running....I run back and forth all day long...i event caught a mouse or two!!!!!applause

Sir sleeps alot

Barked: Fri Feb 8, '08 11:21am PST 
Way to go, keep up the running. That's what I do all day long to back and forth. I've never seen a mouse though, that I know of. Some day I'll catch something I hope.snoopy
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2