GO!

My homemade birthday cake!!

This is the place to share your best homemade dog food and treat recipes with each other! Remember to use caution if your pet has allergies and to make any diet changes gradually so that your dog's stomach can adjust to the new foods you are introducing.

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Gunner, NPC

I love Spring!

Barked: Sun Aug 26, '07 7:40pm PST 
My birthday isn't until August 30 but we went ahead and had my party this last Friday. It was so much fun! Mom made me my own hamburger cake, it was 2 hamburger patties with mashed potatoes in the middle and on top and it was topped with hot dogs and had a 1 written in cheese on top. It was soooo yummy!! It took me 2 days to eat it, it was so big!! Mom also made a confetti cake for the hoomans with homemade ice cream. I even got some of that wink There is a slide show on my page of my cakes and party if you want to check them out!! Mom will be adding more pics to it tomorrow night!!way to go
[notify]
Harley, SD,- CGC, TDI

Super Service- Boy!

Barked: Sun Aug 26, '07 8:10pm PST 
Happy Birthday Gunner!!!
[notify]
Meeko

our little- boston- TERROR!!!!!

Barked: Mon Aug 27, '07 12:17am PST 
happy b-day in advance gunner!!!partypartywishes i'm gonna be 2 sept. 1st so mommy will be making my brothers & i something really yummy too...we can't wait!!!dogsnoopypuppy
[notify]

Gunner, NPC

I love Spring!

Barked: Mon Aug 27, '07 5:23pm PST 
Thanks guys!! way to go
[notify]
Princess

Princess'- deserve royal- treatment!

Barked: Mon Aug 27, '07 5:44pm PST 
Your b-day is the same as my daddy's!

party HAPPY BIRTHDAY! party

That cake sounded great! I'll have to remember the recipe and tell mommy to make it for me on my next b-day!
[notify]
Pogo

Antipodean Fuzz- Butt

Barked: Mon Aug 27, '07 6:16pm PST 
Happy belated birthday Gunner! Your cake sounds deeeelicious! I'm going to ask mummy to make me that for the first anniversary of my adoption day!!!! hug party party
[notify]
♥- DarlaMae - ♥

I Am- Iron Nose- !

Barked: Mon Aug 27, '07 8:24pm PST 
partyparty HAPPY BIRTHDAY GUNNER!! Sounds Yummy. partyparty
[notify]
Jessie

Can I- have the- ball?

Barked: Tue Aug 28, '07 4:22am PST 
party Happy birthday Gunner! party What recipe did you use for the confettie cake? Sounds yummy!
[notify]
cammy

im a princess

Barked: Tue Sep 4, '07 1:48pm PST 
my dogs first birthday is friday and i wanted to make a cake for her, something easy and thats good for dogs if anyone has a recipe please email it to me thanks lorikorunka@yahoo.com id appreciate it.
[notify]
Pogo

Antipodean Fuzz- Butt

Barked: Tue Sep 4, '07 6:38pm PST 
Gunner, my mummy definitely thinks this sounds so wonderful she's going to make it for the first annifursary of my adoption, next Monday!!! hug snoopy snoopy

Edited by author Tue Sep 4, '07 6:40pm PST

[notify]
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2