GO!

Help me, help my mom.

Whether a dog dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved dog.

Dougall

Barked: Wed Aug 22, '07 8:53am PST 
My half sister and I are both 8 years old. Along with our mommy, we both know that our time is comming. Eight years old does not sound very old, but for our breed 8 years is average. We are both slowing down alot, and not eating as much as we should. When it's our time to cross the bridge into heaven, it is going to tear my mommy's world apart. Im worried about her, because I know she's worried. My sister and I sleep about 20 hours a day, sometimes more. My parents bought a little puppy, knowing our days now are numbered. When it's our time to go, please keep an eye on my mommy and stay in touch with her.
[notify]
Sasha♥

Miss Dearly!!- ♥ :(

Barked: Tue Sep 4, '07 5:24pm PST 
They say memories are golden
well maybe that is true.
I never wanted memories,
I only wanted you.

A million times I needed you,
a million times I cried.
If love alone could have saved you
you never would have died.

In life I loved you dearly,
In death I love you still.
In my heart you hold a place
no one could ever fill.

If tears could build a stairway
and heartache make a lane,
I'd walk the path to heaven
and bring you back again.

Our family chain is broken,
and nothing seems the same.
But as God calls us one by one,
the chain will link again.

We will keep in touch. It will be ok. Are dog ate hill science diet 7+ and she got a hole lot hyper and got better and she runs around and plays with all the other dogs! She used to eat iams and till we switch her food she has gotten better just belive that the will live longer and dont worrie.
[notify]
Cherokee- Forever- Loved Cherry

Our Precious- Angel Cherry

Barked: Tue Sep 4, '07 5:55pm PST 
Make sure you get a bunch of pictures and Mom spoils you a little more. Do some of your favorite things together and get all of the cuddles you can. You may want to have a senior check up done and see if there are some extra things that may help you hang out with Mom a bit more. Don't worry though, there will always be support for Mom here!

Maybe Mom should start a diary on your page and the 2 of you can think back to all of the fun things you have done. it is a nice way to share the memories and will be something Mom can look back at when you are no longer together.

hughug Crossing paws for many more wonderful snuggles together! hughug
[notify]

Tristan-In- Loving- Memory

Kissin` Casanova

Barked: Thu Sep 6, '07 6:40pm PST 
Aww...Dougall. My mommy and me are right there with you...in our hearts anyway. Me being a Cavalier and all, we think about this time that you are facing way too much. And we sure do hope that other pups and their moms are there to support us when the time comes to cross to the other side. So we will be here for you now, my man. And with a lot of support and love, the transition will go a lot better for you and your mommy.
*smooches*
~TRISTAN
[notify]
Bit Bit

School+Basketbal- l= we wont be on- much

Barked: Thu Sep 6, '07 6:42pm PST 
NO YOU CANT GO I CANT HANDLE THIScrycrycryi had my brother die from old age no you just cant cry
[notify]
In Loving- Memory Pudge

Pudge- oversized baby

Barked: Mon Sep 10, '07 5:52am PST 
Hey Dougall wave
Mom and my sisters are here for your mom too. Right now you should be enjoying all the good things you like to do. Have fun when you can. When it is time to go to the bridge there is a lot of us here to greet you and you can still watch over your mom too. There are a lot of good pups here and loads of great moms and dads that will help your mommy. Count on that!!!dancing You have to be having fun right now and do what you like to do best. We all love ya.way to go
Pudge Mom and the girls
[notify]