GO!

It is a very very sad time

This forum is for dog lovers seeking everyday advice and suggestions on health-related issues. Remember, however, that advice on a public forum simply can't be a substitute for proper medical attention. Only your vet can say assuredly what is best for your dog.

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  
Seirra Dawn

an unconditional- love is a true- blessing

Barked: Wed Aug 8, '07 3:42pm PST 
As you know when Seirra & I joined this group she was in poor health..As the months went on medication helped the obvious was just around the corner..With a rapid poor heart conditions fluid started forming in Seirra's tummy..She gave us an extra 10 months of her life & I will treasure that forever...On the 3rd of August we had Seirra put to sleep..She could no long get comfortable so she wasn't sleeping very much, I was carrying her all over the place which was hard for both of us.. I have spent the past 5 days crying & missing her more & more, what I would give for one more day, or one more hug, we have brought seirra home & buried her under a tree with her favorite toys...will the pain ever go away? I grow so attached to my beloved pets that the pain is so strong...Please say a prayer for her that now she will be free from paincry
[notify]
Paris- (1991-2007)

I Get By With A- Little Help...

Barked: Wed Aug 8, '07 3:54pm PST 
I'm so sorry.
She is free from pain. I'm certain that Paris, Isabelle, Bauer and Cousin Apollo welcomed her with open paws when she went to the Bridge.
I'm also certain that a myriad of other dogs did as well.
You loved her.
You love her.
She loved you.
She loves you.
You'll never break that bond. And NOTHING, even life on this earth, can EVER take that away.
[notify]
Lucy - Rest in- Peace, LuLu

Ban the deed,- not the breed!

Barked: Wed Aug 8, '07 4:45pm PST 
We are so sorry for your loss. The pain does eventually go away, replaced by memories of all the wonderful times you and Seirra shared together. And like Paris said, Seirra will never leave you in spirit; she will be forever with you, in that special place inside your heart.

I've asked our angels, G'Kar and Jesse to meet Seirra at the bridge and help guide her through her new journey. I'm sure they will be instant friends and great playmates.

Don't forget to take care of yourself during this time of grief. Take some time to meditate, reflect and rejoice in your life with Seirra. Eat healthy. Pamper yourself to help ease the stress of grieving. And get good sleep to help your body restore itself. In sleep, you may also see Seirra romping through your dreams, running around like the puppy she once was.

Lucy, Maggie, Nikko and Angels G'kar and Jesse
[notify]

Nallah

*Retrieva Diva!*

Barked: Wed Aug 8, '07 5:28pm PST 
We are so sorry to hear about this. We say our puppy prayers everynight and you will be in them tonight. Please know that we are thinking about you and are wishing you the strength to get through this. I lost my beloved Licker when I was 18, I had him since I was 11, he didn't live a very long life b/c of his illnesses but he is in my heart everyday. I miss him so much and at times it is hard to cope with. The pain will eventually subside, but your memories will always be there. Just remember, you will be together again at the Rainbow Bridge. I have grown even more attached to my Nallah and really dread the day she goes to the bridge. But thats what we are here for, to help you move on and for someone to lean on if you need us. We will say a prayer for you and your family . Please have the courage and strength to move forward and heal, she will always be in your heart. She knows you love her and she loves you. Remember that we are here if you need us, hugs and kisses and all our love,

Nallah & mommy
[notify]
Nallah

*Retrieva Diva!*

Barked: Wed Aug 8, '07 5:28pm PST 
We are so sorry to hear about this. We say our puppy prayers everynight and you will be in them tonight. Please know that we are thinking about you and are wishing you the strength to get through this. I lost my beloved Licker when I was 18, I had him since I was 11, he didn't live a very long life b/c of his illnesses but he is in my heart everyday. I miss him so much and at times it is hard to cope with. The pain will eventually subside, but your memories will always be there. Just remember, you will be together again at the Rainbow Bridge. I have grown even more attached to my Nallah and really dread the day she goes to the bridge. But thats what we are here for, to help you move on and for someone to lean on if you need us. We will say a prayer for you and your family . Please have the courage and strength to move forward and heal, she will always be in your heart. She knows you love her and she loves you. Remember that we are here if you need us, hugs and kisses and all our love,

Nallah & mommy
[notify]
Wolfy West

Love , Lick and- Play Hard!

Barked: Wed Aug 8, '07 6:29pm PST 
To Sierra's Family,
I am so sorry for your loss. Try to find happiness in knowing that she is no longer in pain, and that she is young again-playing, running, jumping and wagging her tail with joy in the largest dog park she has ever seen! She is safe and will be waiting for you.
[notify]
Gabe the Dog

It's Gabe. Gabe- the Dog

Barked: Wed Aug 8, '07 6:52pm PST 
so sorry about your loss, it won't go away, but it will get better...
[notify]
♥- ROXI- ♥

Devil- Dog

Barked: Wed Aug 8, '07 6:53pm PST 
awwww, we're so sorry to hear this. we will say prayers the pain eases with each day. it sounds like she had a wonderful life with you.
[notify]
Snowball- Brian

:D

Barked: Wed Aug 8, '07 7:03pm PST 
Siera and Family,

we are very sorry for you loss. Please always remember that sierra will always be in your heart and will never leave...prayers to sierra and her family. take care frown

snowball and mom
[notify]
Rommel

RIP 1996 - 2008 We Miss You- Old Man

Barked: Wed Aug 8, '07 7:06pm PST 
You did the right thing ,, not a good day for all involved, we said a prayer , try and remember they never really leave us ..
Rommel & hor
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4