GO!

I am shattered

Whether a dog dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved dog.

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Savvy - I miss you- so much

Barked: Tue Jul 31, '07 8:32pm PST 
This morning, my beloved Savvy passed away. My husband Ray took him for his usual morning walk, and when they returned, Savvy collapsed and died in my arms. For just those few seconds I could feel his heart fluttering like a bird, and then he was gone. I can only be grateful that he did not suffer, and that his 15 years and 3 months were the happiest of my life.
[notify]
Sammy

I love and miss- you Dutchess

Barked: Tue Jul 31, '07 8:38pm PST 
What a beautiful boy Savvy was. I'm so sorry for your loss. I know how hard it is to lose your baby. Hold on to all of the wonderful memories and remember that one day you'll be with him agian forever.
hughughughughughughughughug
[notify]
Cherokee- Forever- Loved Cherry

Our Precious- Angel Cherry

Barked: Tue Jul 31, '07 9:21pm PST 
hughug Savvy & family hughug

I will keep him company until you are together again. hughug
[notify]

♥Joey- RIP my- princess

What Sock?

Barked: Tue Jul 31, '07 9:30pm PST 
Oh I am so sorry for your loss. 15 years is a long time to have a pal and lose them. It is definately good that he did not suffer. Hope the memories outweigh the tears. Prayers to you and your family. Kisses from the bridge Joey
[notify]
Rosalita Lola "Rosie"

Love is never- being told you'- naughty!

Barked: Wed Aug 1, '07 6:35am PST 
I am so sorry that your dear Savvy has gone to the Bridge. You can be thankful that he lived a happy and loved life with you as his family. It doesn't matter how long they have with us, it is never enough. But he was blessed to pass quickly without any pain. It doesn't help your pain in losing him I know but at least you were with him. Thinking of you at this sad time.
hug
[notify]
In Loving- Memory Pudge

Pudge- oversized baby

Barked: Wed Aug 1, '07 10:05am PST 
I am so sorry for your loss. I am so sure that in the 15 years was full of love and happiness and did something as enjoyable as going for a walk and being happy. Our thoughts go out to you and your family at this time.
[notify]
Tank

Mars is covered- in BBQs!

Barked: Wed Aug 1, '07 4:05pm PST 
15 years was a good go. =] I'm terribly sorry to hear about Savvy (whose name I loved, btw), and I send you best wishes at your time of need. Perhaps you'll find another friend someday-- though nowhere near as dear as Sav-- to bring back memories of what you once had and create new memories.

For now: Grieve. You need it. The next few days will feel odd without a little buddy to follow you around, but eventually this too shall pass, and things w0n't seem so bad anymore.

Hugs and all the like,
Tank & co.
[notify]
Pogo

Antipodean Fuzz- Butt

Barked: Wed Aug 1, '07 5:55pm PST 
Oh I'm so, so sorry. It's so wonderful that your baby had such a wonderful home and lived such a lovely long life knowing how very much he was loved and cherished. It's so sad that you've had to lose such a wonderful little boy. I feel so bad for you. hug
[notify]
Drizzle

Support our- Soldiers!!!

Barked: Fri Aug 3, '07 3:38am PST 
hughughughug
I am so sorry for your loss
[notify]
Babe

Mom and Dad's- Princess

Barked: Fri Aug 3, '07 4:21am PST 
I am so very sorry for your loss. That is so sad and we will keep you in our prayers. hug
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2