GO!

hip troubles

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Nakita

Nakita - born to be a- trouble maker

Barked: Tue Jul 24, '07 11:33pm PST 
i dont know what i'm going to do about nakita,we got half way home from a bike run and she kindof limp i hope her hips are ok. i need to get them xray as soon as i get out of school. does many dogs her weight of 102 pounds and her breed have hip troubles?
[notify]
Mika Akila- Blue

It's ALL about- ME!

Barked: Fri Jul 27, '07 3:14pm PST 
Lots of medium to large dogs have hip troubles, in particular, hip dysplasia. If you can't get your pup to the vet now, pick up some glucosimine and start giving some of that every day to help provide some relief until you can find out what's going on.
[notify]
Jake

Barked: Mon Jul 30, '07 11:32am PST 
I've got arthritis in my hips, and the glucosamine does help. They give me two of them a day, and after a few weeks I was feeling better. It sure is rough getting old.
-Jake
[notify]