GO!

Learning that it's time

Whether a dog dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved dog.

Sammie Jo- (Crossed- Rainbow Br

I'm not fat!!!!- I'm fluffy!

Barked: Sat Jul 14, '07 7:25pm PST 
I just learned that my old girl Sammie Jo has diabetes and would need 2 shots a day for the rest of life to get well. I know what the right decision is, it's just hard to make. I've had to do it once before and had forgotten how extremely hard it is. I know it's the right thing to do, it just hurts. Please keep us in mind. My youngest son has had this dog since he was 4 1/2 years old and he's being strong - I know it's for me though. Thanks
[notify]
♥Joey- RIP my- princess

What Sock?

Barked: Sat Jul 14, '07 8:53pm PST 
If it will make her have a happy and fullfulling life I say shots no problem. If the thought or sight of the shot twice a day makes her ad and scared maybe it is not worth it. My personal opnion is 1 shot a day is easy and no big deal and if it makes her better why not. I know it is such a tough decision to do something bad to someone you love especially whey they don't understand it is for their better. Good luck you you and your family. Kisses from the bridge Joey
[notify]
Sammie Jo- (Crossed- Rainbow Br

I'm not fat!!!!- I'm fluffy!

Barked: Sat Jul 14, '07 10:46pm PST 
She has a real bad skin condition, she gets yeast infections, eye infections and some other illnesses. She seems real depressed and just wants to sleep, eat and drink and pee ALOT. I think the best for her is to go to the Bridge. She's having a hard time and not as young as she used to be. She's had a long and loving life once we got her from the pound. I think she's trying to tell me it's ok because she's following my around when I'm crying and she didn't do that before. I spend a lot of time looking into her eyes and it just seems that she knows and she kissed my nose as if to say it's ok. Totally different than how she used to act.
[notify]

CoCoa Bug

It takes a lot- of work to be a- Princess!

Barked: Fri Aug 31, '07 9:00pm PST 
Thank you for sending us your thoughts and prayers. Sammie crossed on July 18th. I just haven't been able to come back on dogster. Sammie didn't want to go and she put up a good fight, but two different vets told me it would be extremely hard to get her to a good healthy place and that for her it was the right thing. Like I said, she fought hard and I struggle every day with thinking I did the wrong thing but I know it was for the best. Again, thanks for caring!!!

Silly Sam's mom
[notify]