GO!

Yorkie Mix's

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 1 of 8: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  
Teaspoon

Who's That?

Barked: Sun Jul 8, '07 12:57pm PST 
Hi Everyone,
My name is Teaspoon. I'm a Yorkie/Shih Tzu mix with maybe some Lhasa. I don't often see others who look like me. Just wanted to check out other Yorkie Mix's and maybe make some new pup pals. Leave a post if you like. Thanks.
puppy
[notify]
Chip

happy dog, happy- dog

Barked: Mon Aug 6, '07 10:27am PST 
My Mommy thinks I'm part chihuahua, especially after I've been completely shaved since my head and body shape most resemble a chihuahua.
[notify]
Mikazuki

Barked: Wed Aug 8, '07 2:48am PST 
I'm a yorkie mix...i'm a yorkie poo...my mom was full poodle, and my dad was full yorkiebig grin
[notify]

Teaspoon

Who's That?

Barked: Sat Aug 18, '07 11:37am PST 
Hi Pups,
Nice to meet you both. wave
[notify]
Poo

Man of the house

Barked: Sat Sep 8, '07 1:06pm PST 
Hi I'm new and I'm a yorkie poo.
[notify]
Teaspoon

Who's That?

Barked: Sun Sep 9, '07 9:12am PST 
Hi Poo,
Welcome puppy
[notify]
Dexter

Stop littering - spay and neuter!

Barked: Sun Sep 9, '07 3:17pm PST 
I think I might be a Yorkie Chihuahua, but Mom's gonna get that DNA test when she can afford it so she can know for sure! smile Glad to know I'm not the only one around here. puppy
[notify]
Teaspoon

Who's That?

Barked: Mon Sep 17, '07 3:11pm PST 
Welcome Dexter,
It's very nice to meet you. Hope your time here at Dogster is playful.
Teaspoondancing
[notify]
Elphaba

Barked: Sat Sep 29, '07 7:39am PST 
I'm a yorkipoo too...mom was a 4 lb yorkie and daddy was a 5 lb poodle.
[notify]
Toby

There's no- world...like- Toby's world!

Barked: Thu Oct 4, '07 7:01pm PST 
Hi, I'm Toby and I'm new too! The lady my parents got me from said I was a yorkie-poo. But when I went to the vet they said I looked yorkie/pomeranian! My mommy and daddy love me anyways...but what do you think I look like? Hmmm....
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 8: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8