Selene needs a temporary home

Selene

Chow Hound

Barked: Tue Jul 3, '07 12:41pm PST 
Hi,

Selene and I have been together for 11 1/2 years. She is the best thing that ever happened to me. Unfortunately I need to find her a temporary home for at least a year. I want her to be happy while I try to get my life situated. I am recently divorced and my ex didn't want us anymore. This is the hardest thing I have ever had to do in my life. I have moved 3 times in the past 6 months and each move gets harder and harder on her and each move gets more restrictions. I have had to take on a second job to make more money to get my own place for me, her and our cat. So I have no quality time to spend with her and she hates to be alone. I am living with friends who of course are animal lovers but already have full houses and to add another would cause too much stress on my friends pets. If anyone could help I would owe them everything. I don't have much but I love her and I don't want to see her suffering anymore. Please contact me if you know of anyone who can help or give me any suggestions.
My Name is Tina Stabinski
My Cell Number is 610-357-1185
My E-Mail Addresses are selene72396@yahoo.com
tstabinski@merion.com
Ra

Anything that- squeaks must- DIE!

Barked: Fri Aug 17, '07 7:31pm PST 
I'm so sorry Tina, I wish I lived on my own, I would gladly take her!
How have things been going?
Maya

Enjoy life like- a Pharoah!

Barked: Wed Oct 17, '07 8:54pm PST 
Did Selene find a temporary home? If not, please let me know, because I can probably find her a good home whether it be temporary or permanent.

Diesel

Barked: Sat Oct 27, '07 6:43pm PST 
Yes, Selene found a home. A friend was able to help. smile