GO!

Just Sniffin' Around

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Fiona

Baroness Von- Thump!

Barked: Sat Jun 30, '07 1:40pm PST 
I'm a four month old Berner and my owner would like to find out how other Berner pups are doing (she actually wants to make sure she's not missing out on something for me). She's sweet!

[notify]
Bonnie- Brilynn

Finder of- treasures, lost- or not...

Barked: Tue Jul 10, '07 7:30am PST 
Hi Fiona!

Big Berner pup here sniffing in your direction wave

You sure are a cutie!
[notify]
Saskia

The Socialite

Barked: Fri Jul 13, '07 2:49pm PST 
Hi Fiona! I am sniffing around for more Berner friends myself! Welcome to Dogster!
[notify]

Heikki

Barked: Sun Jul 29, '07 2:07pm PST 
Tell your mom to keep a close eye on you. I was stolen from my yard last week!
[notify]
Buster

Buster

Barked: Wed Aug 15, '07 5:48am PST 
Hey Fiona!
Welcome to dogster. Your are such a cute puppy i remember when i was that small.
[notify]
Kai

Barked: Thu Jan 10, '08 6:43am PST 
I am a puppy though i have grown lots in the last few months. I am a big 8 months old..
My mummy says she misses me being little, i think its because she could hold onto me better and i couldn't run as fast.

I play wth lots of doggie friends which is good. My muumy wants me to meet so many new people, i just don't like strangers especially if they are men.. My mummy isn't getting this and doesn't want me to be scared.

I have been to training lessons and now i have started with ringcraft so i can learn to be a good show dog. It does mean strange people touching me, i try to wriggle away from them, though its not too bad as they are women at the moment.
[notify]