GO!

Today a Jessy lost his Battle for Life

Whether a dog dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved dog.

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Carrie (In- Loving- Memory)

Happy:who is on- the other side- of a door

Barked: Wed May 30, '07 5:29pm PST 
Jessy 447811.....passed today ..I good and kind pup..has been battleing cancer..but today his little body could take no more...so he has came to the Rainbow...where we all are....Welcome ..my friend Jessy....hug

Edited by author Wed May 30, '07 5:31pm PST

[notify]
Nikita- Sophia- ღ- ღ

I have a new fur- sis!!!!

Barked: Wed May 30, '07 6:27pm PST 
Sweet Jessy, my brother Armbruster and sister Angel Runt will take good care of you until you can be reunited with your family.
My family has yours in their thoughts are prayers during this most difficult time..
hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug
[notify]
♥Joey- RIP my- princess

What Sock?

Barked: Wed May 30, '07 6:47pm PST 
Dearest Jessy, welcome! There is no pain here at the bridge and we run free as if we are puppies again. Hugs and kisses to your family in this hard time. Know Jessy will be watching over you and remember all of the good times you had. Kisses Joey
[notify]

Raven

Raven=I love- EVERYONE!

Barked: Wed May 30, '07 9:31pm PST 
We (myself, friends, everyone I know thru rescue, and my two dogs, Raven & Zee) truly believe that dogs and all animals go to a better place via the Rainbow Bridge. Whether an animal endures suffering or complete bliss and happiness in this world, they are all welcomed, happy and forever loved in the next world. I am so sorry for your loss.
[notify]
Rosalita Lola "Rosie"

Love is never- being told you'- naughty!

Barked: Thu May 31, '07 5:20am PST 
Oh what a beautiful little boy he was. I am so sorry to hear this. His family must miss him so much.
hug
[notify]
Teo, Angel- of Love - ('91-'06)

Born to love Mom- and to be loved- by Mom

Barked: Thu May 31, '07 5:24am PST 
cry I'm so sorry for the loss of Jessy !
I know how is hard to loss our furkid ...
Because they are our kids ... and they left us too early ...
I know how you miss him ...
But now he's with a lot of friends and he's free of pain.
I'm sure that my boy welcomed him with his open paws !!!
Because our furkids have a big heart and they are watching over us, all the time, but they don't like when we are sad and cry
cry
I send to Jessy's family a big big hug ... and I'm here if they want to speak me about their baby !
Mom' Teo (333771)
[notify]
Buddy "Sweet- Angel"

Please- Opt to- Adopt

Barked: Fri Jun 1, '07 2:20am PST 
cry Aaaaawwww Carrie, what a precious angel.... We will keep Jessy and his family in our prayers. hug hug
[notify]
Carrie (In- Loving- Memory)

Happy:who is on- the other side- of a door

Barked: Fri Jun 1, '07 4:19am PST 
My Mom heard from Jessy Mom she is having a hard time..so lets keep our pup-hearts open to giving her good thoughts for Jessy...Thanks Pups..xoxCarriehughughughug
[notify]
Charlie &- Buster - [RIP]

if you throw- it.......we will- chase it !

Barked: Fri Jun 1, '07 5:25am PST 
we saw Jessy as he crossed the bridge & gave him a big hug & wrapped our wings around him hughughug

then he scampered off ......... restored to health .........chasing a butterfly over the hill

now we are going to hover over his mom for a bit & send her some angel hugs & kisses hughughughughughug
[notify]
Zak, always- in my heart

Let's go Red- Sox!!!

Barked: Sat Jun 2, '07 10:27am PST 
Moms cried when she got the p-mail from Jessy's mom that he had gone to the Bridge.
We want his mom to know that my sister Bean & I are taking good care of him, and he is healthy again. Hugs from the whole family. hug
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2