GO!

So, what's in your food bowl today!!

This is a dedicated place for all of your questions and answers about Raw Diets. There are also some really cool groups like "Raw Fed" on the topic you can join. This forum is for people who already know they like the raw diet or sincerely want to learn more. Please remember that you are receiving advice from peers and not professionals. If you have specific health-related questions about your dog's diet, please contact your vet!

(Page 1 of 613: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  
Carmen Von- Woofer

Grab life by the- bones...

Barked: Thu May 24, '07 11:15am PST 
He He He He!!!! I just HAD to start this type of thread over in this forum!!!! laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud (I am hoping to get some ideas for raw boneless meats that I sometimes forget about!)

Alright, I'll start....tonight, I am having a big ole raw turkey wing!!!!! (I wonder if it will send me racing around the front yard like that turkey thigh!!!) I MUST NOT break the front door again!!!!!laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud
[notify]
TK Belle- Deeply- Missed

Queen of- everything

Barked: Thu May 24, '07 11:18am PST 
I'll be havin a yummy turkey leg and lil' brother Elliot will have yummy chicken thigh. I wish time would go by faster! I can smell it right there sitting in the sink, it's got my name written all over it, oh mum pleeeeease can I have it now? No? What about now? Now? Now? Now?
[notify]
Mocha Bear- (Mokie),- VGG, KPA,

CEO of Rewarding- Behaviors Dog- Training

Barked: Thu May 24, '07 11:27am PST 
We had smelt for breakfast! I LOVE smelt!
[notify]

Gio

CD RE (CKC)- RXMCL (CARO) FM- CGN SJATD

Barked: Thu May 24, '07 11:27am PST 
For breakfast we had canned sardines and some ground beef. Tonight for dinner we are finishing up the ground beef, topped with a chicken thigh each, and a healthy scoop of coarse ground chicken carcass!

I too would appreciate some ideas for boneless meat! Mom has found some pork butt steaks (bone in ... but the bone is very tiny and hard so she cuts it out and won't let us have it) for pretty cheap, but she can't afford roasts or steaks from the grocery store. So short of chicken breasts, ground beef (not a primary source of meat, just something we keep on hand to supplement boney meals), and the pork steaks ... we are at a loss of what to get for boneless meat!
[notify]
Marley

Can I Fetch It!?- Yes I Can!

Barked: Thu May 24, '07 11:32am PST 
Breakfast was the breast (with bone) part of the chicken. Some canned tripe an egg and my supplements. Supper the last bit of the chicken (the wing/back piece) and some boneless buffalo, beef liver & kidney & canned tripe for mixing supplements.

Paris only gets supper, shes having a cornish game hen leg quarter, some canned tripe, beef liver & kidney and her supplements.

You other doggies have yummy sounding meals too!!
[notify]
Storm

Silent Observer

Barked: Thu May 24, '07 11:47am PST 
One meal a day for me now! It makes getting all the bone I need to prevent Unhappy Tummy much easier.

Today I'll get some London broil with a couple of chicken necks and a chunk of chicken breast.
[notify]
Gio

CD RE (CKC)- RXMCL (CARO) FM- CGN SJATD

Barked: Thu May 24, '07 11:50am PST 
Grr Storm! I am still jealous that you get London broil at such a great price!!

laugh out loud
[notify]
Mattie

Say no to B.O.!

Barked: Thu May 24, '07 12:20pm PST 
I had a goat rmb for breakfast, and for supper I'm getting a chunk of boneless chuck roast, a little beef liver and an egg. I also had a little of mom's roasted asparagus from her lunch a while ago smile.

Boneless meals are easy guys. Chunks of boneless roasts or whatever cheap cuts of boneless you can find on sale like sirloin chops, round steak etc., any organs you want to feed like kidneys, spleen, liver, sweetbreads, lungs, brains, etc., hearts, tongue, green tripe, eggs, chicken or turkey gizzards and hearts.
[notify]
Bruti

Fun in the Sun!

Barked: Thu May 24, '07 12:24pm PST 
This is really great to see what other pups are eating!

For breakfast we had chicken thigh and for supper it's beef tongue (mom is not pleased to be dealing with thembig laughbig laughbig laugh She says she going to stick with the hearts from now on!) and nice venison steak.way to goway to go
[notify]
Kaiser - My sweet boy- is gone

The Mister

Barked: Thu May 24, '07 12:35pm PST 
Well I don't eat with a bowl anymore and I'm thrilled!! I never liked bowls.

We had chicken for breakfast.. a nice thigh/drumstick. Tonight we will have some venison. snoopy
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 613: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]