Cool Dudes Pet Shop!!!

(Page 1 of 5: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  
Yogi

have water will- step in it!

Barked: Thu Apr 19, '07 7:51am PST 
Hey Dudes,
My Mom is considering starting up a petshop, just so she doesn't ever have to answer to another stupid boss, and be able to take me in to work everyday! BooBoo and I are being hired to be food tasters and toy testers - boy, we can't wait!! Might even get the chance to be part of the window display!!

But seriously, Dudes, what are your absolute favourite food, treats, toys and gear? What would your ideal cool dude doggie shop stock? The doggie shops over here are all rather boring and we might just have to fly over to your part of the globe to bring back some extra special goodies.

Very deprived Ozzie Dog
Yogi
Duke

Let me kiss- you!!

Barked: Thu Apr 19, '07 12:29pm PST 
My favorite food: Innova

favorite toy: Anything stuffy that I can de-stuff, any BALL, and my cuz! Oh, and RAWHIDES!!

favorite gear: my puppia harness!!

Good luck to your mom on her business venture!! smile
Boscoe

Come on...throw- the ball!

Barked: Thu Apr 19, '07 1:57pm PST 
Oh my dog, you must stock cuzes - they are the best!

Boscoe
(totally addicted to them)

Yogi

have water will- step in it!

Barked: Thu Apr 19, '07 4:25pm PST 
Thanks Boscoe and Duke!

My mom loves Cuz toys too! And yes, RAWHIDE - love, love, love. And guess what, she found a supplier of Roolami (salami chips made from kangaroo) - very tasty. Must send you guys some! Innova is yummy too, but oh sooooo expensive downunder. She's also wondering, with all the hoohaa over commercial doggie chow, whether she should buy me more organic/holistic chow - any suggestions?

What shampoo and conditioners are you using on your glossy coats? And do you take vitamin supplements? Mom found a brand of natural supplements and she's now treathening to force feed me cod liver oil, shark cartilage.....

Was hoping that the tasting duties extended to cookies and rawhide only, oh well.... if it means I can go to work with her....

Yogi
Rocky

Wag With Your- Entire Body!

Barked: Thu Apr 19, '07 6:35pm PST 
Hey Yogi! Why can't you live here? That would be my mom's dream job!

We are getting ready to switch to INNOVA as well. Good to hear others are already there. Got the Vet's seal of approval tonight.

We love those braided ropes in this house. The dental ropes and the balls made from them.

For shampoo, mom uses this milk stuff on all of us except motor mouth. We can look it up for ya.
Duke

Let me kiss- you!!

Barked: Fri Apr 20, '07 7:33am PST 
I have to give credit to my shiny, soft coat to the food I eat because I'm one & 1/2 yrs old and have only ever had one bath! I've had my feet washed LOTS of times though. smile
Cooper (CCS,- CPE, CBH,- CSD)

I won't eat the- blue suede- shoes!

Barked: Sun Apr 22, '07 12:39pm PST 
Well Yogi, I really like "bully sticks".....mom has heard from various sources that the rawhides never really digest in our tummies?? Don't know if thats true or not......a family friend gave me a bully stick when I was a little guy and I've been enjoying them ever since. Do you know about any squeaky toys that are durable and hold up? I'll get a new squeaky and play with it for about ten minutes. After that, I just shred the thing and leave fluff all over the house which irritates mom and dad. Mom says that if I'm just gonna tear things into tiny little pieces then I can just go outside and shred pinecones...
BooBoo

GoBooBooGo

Barked: Sun Apr 22, '07 6:51pm PST 
P. U. Duke, only one bath in 1.5 years? Maybe that famous Boston smell isn't just coming from your butt! BOL just kidding laugh out loud
BooBoo

GoBooBooGo

Barked: Sun Apr 22, '07 7:00pm PST 
I seem to digest my rawhides just fine but I have heard of it causing blockages in some doggies so we'll have to do more research into how safe they are. I get my rawhides in small flat rectangles, not in a huge knotted bone form. As a lab I would eat the whole bone in 20 minutes so I can imagine that might cause problems! I've also heard greenies are bad? Mom's never bought one for me because she's heard so many dogster members complaining about them.

I tried my first bully stick for the first time the other day YUMMO! You should have seen my mom's face when she found out what it actually was and then when she found out that the huge piece she was holding was only a small section of the it! BOL.laugh out loud
Duke

Let me kiss- you!!

Barked: Mon Apr 23, '07 5:17am PST 
BooBoo, surprisingly I don't have a doggy odor at all! Mom & Dad are so surprised cuz my sister that's at the bridge, she was a boston too and she needed a bath every month.

Mom bought me a bully stick once, but it smelled SO bad (to her) that she didn't let me have it. Then someone told her what they are made from. Oh well, I still wanted it!!! BOL!
  (Page 1 of 5: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5