GO!

What's makes American Eskies so great!

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  
Delta

I love water!!

Barked: Thu Apr 12, '07 10:43pm PST 
I love American Eskies. I have always wanted to find the perfect breed of dog for me. When I was in highschool I looked at Samoyed and while I am in love with white dogs the Sammy was too big for me and I didn't have a fenced in backyard and their energy level was too high for me. I couldn't take them on walks constantly everyday. I looked into American Eskies since they reminded me of Samoyeds and I fell in love with them. Their level energy was perfect, they were smart and quick to learn. I knew this was the breed for me. I can't believe that I found the perfect breed for me. I think I will have nothing but eskies in my house. I'm a one breed person lol.
[notify]
Daisy Dog

Crazy Daisy

Barked: Sat May 5, '07 1:31pm PST 
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmthinking lets seethinking. Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm everything.laugh out loud
[notify]
Gypsy Road

I\\\'m Bad!!

Barked: Fri May 25, '07 10:15am PST 
We're small? We're white? We're smart? BOL
[notify]

Jack- (Bubbles)

Pick me up! - Hold me!

Barked: Fri May 25, '07 10:16am PST 
Hey bro! Don't forget that we are cute, loving, loyal and eager to please! BOL laugh out loud
[notify]
Bailey NWD

Bailey- Blinkerson- Eskiwowow Raiman

Barked: Sun Jun 10, '07 4:20pm PST 
I agree with you. About 20 years ago I fell in love with an American Eskimo puppy and we had her until she died of old age. For a number of years I was not going to get another dog. After about 5 years I decided I was ready for another dog and we of course, got another American Eskimo. She has so much personality, intelligence, playfulness and loves to swim just like our first dog. I also think she is beautiful and loving. I am so happy that we searched for her and we lived through her puppy stage.
[notify]
Delta

I love water!!

Barked: Fri Jun 22, '07 9:01am PST 
I love how they have such facial expressions too. You know when they are happy, sad or glad. I've never seen Delta sad unless I leave. I've seen her afraid and glad. She's mostly happy though.
[notify]
Max (1998 - 2007)

Wanna Play?

Barked: Wed Jun 27, '07 11:19am PST 
I personally think we are great because we are so smart and very loyal to our family. Not bragging or nothing, but we are just a great breed. My brother is a Westie. He is great too! Mom has a thing for little white dogs.way to go
[notify]
Daisy Dog

Crazy Daisy

Barked: Tue Jul 3, '07 1:30pm PST 
Hey Max you are right! You single???????????
[notify]
Max (1998 - 2007)

Wanna Play?

Barked: Wed Jul 4, '07 4:49pm PST 
Yep! I am a single fellow!! Aren't we great?
[notify]
Ali.

Re-marr- ying- Shadow!

Barked: Sun Jul 15, '07 4:41pm PST 
I know I am!!
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3