GO!

What kind of food do you eat?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  
Princess Fiona

The Energizer- Bunny. I keep- going...

Barked: Sun Apr 8, '07 7:46pm PST 
So I eat Royal Canin Special 30. It's okay, but my mom wants to feed my something healthier and more organic. She is think Natura Evo, Natura Innova, or Newman's Own Organic. Just wondering what all you Jacks think about those foods.
[notify]
Stitch

I always get- what I want!

Barked: Mon Apr 9, '07 5:17pm PST 
I used to eat Nutro, but it gave me tummy aches a lot. Mommy said that she had enough with me stinking up the house. I eat Purina One now and I love it. No more stinky house. Just some advice.. smile
[notify]
Ginger

Loving a cat/dog- is like being in- heaven

Barked: Wed Apr 11, '07 7:56am PST 
When Ginger was younger we had a hard time finding food that she would eat. She was very finicky but since we changed to Natural Balance which is all natural (It looks like a big sausage and you have to cut it up) she licks her bowl clean and begs for food. It is so funny! Potty time is much easier to clean up also because it is one big pile. We were told before we got her that Jacks can be finiky because they are so excitable but since we switched we have absolutely no problems. In fact, it is a little bit the other way around.
[notify]

Roxy

Barked: Wed Apr 11, '07 11:15pm PST 
Hi
we dont feed alot of manufactured pet food
roxys diet is mainley of chick wings neck and meatly bones she get a but of roll ,and mince which the pet show buys from a butcher and ads vegies
we hide meaty bones in the garden for her to find because jacks are so funny about their food,that way its like she is hunting,
[notify]
Bailey-- Loved- Furever

Catch me if you- can (trust me- you can't)

Barked: Sat Apr 14, '07 8:13pm PST 
Woof!!
I eat Innova, and I love it!
I get the one in the green bag. We tried the silver bag, which is the Innova Evo, but it made me and my brother Lucky (a poodle) sick because it was too rich.
Last week, when mom was buying a new bag of food, there was a lady there pushing the Wellness brand. She saw mom pick up the Innova, and commented that mom had made a good choice! Innova isn't made by Wellness.

When I was a puppy, I was eating California Natural puppy food. It's made by the same company as Innova. It's good stuff, but it's kinda hard to find.
Hope that helps!
Baileysnoopy
[notify]
Princess Fiona

Barked: Sun Apr 15, '07 7:26pm PST 
Thanks for all your help. Mom choose Innova Evo and Natrual Balance Food rolls (the sausage like stuff) and I am a very happy puppy (so far).
[notify]
Lola Bella - CGC

Lola = Hoover- Streaking- Lightening

Barked: Mon Apr 16, '07 5:49am PST 
My mom has started feeding me and my sister Dick Van Patten's Natural Balance. It's organic and it's wonderful! applause

Mom mixes some of the dry with a little bit of canned. My favorits are the Venison and Brown Rice and Duck and Potatoe. We haven't tried the Chicken yet, but we will next week. There is also Fish and Sweet Potatoe which I do like, but mom won't feed it to me anymore cause she says the whole house stinks of fish when she does! I don't know why she thinks it stinks, cause I think it smells great! smile Anyway, all the Dick Van Patten food is safe and wholesome and good for us! Mom made sure before she started to feed it to me, after all the recals began. Mom says it's kind of expensive, but that I'm worth it! smile I love my mom! She's the best! big grin snoopy
[notify]
Lola Bella - CGC

Lola = Hoover- Streaking- Lightening

Barked: Tue Apr 17, '07 8:56am PST 
After mom posted yesterday about the NB, she found out about the recall. Mom says she still likes the NB, but untill all this is over, she has decided to cook for me and my sister BG. She says that while it may just end up being people over reacting, it's better to be safe than sorry.
[notify]
Princess Fiona

Barked: Wed Apr 18, '07 2:16pm PST 
It truly is better to be safe than sorry.
[notify]
Lucy Rupert

The Pillow- Princess

Barked: Sun Apr 22, '07 8:36am PST 
The Natural Balance food rolls are GREAT for chopping up into little pieces for rewards. That is the calmest time of the day when the dogs are sitting in the kitchen waiting for me to finish cutting up their treats. We also feed Lucy and Bosworth Natural Balance dry, mixed with canned and a little of the meat roll. They never cared about eating until we started doing that!
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4