GO!

Recall Expanded AGAIN!

This forum is for dog lovers seeking everyday advice and suggestions on health-related issues. Remember, however, that advice on a public forum simply can't be a substitute for proper medical attention. Only your vet can say assuredly what is best for your dog.

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Hayley Ann- CDX RA-ATB- 09/14/11

I love life (&- my mom)!

Barked: Thu Apr 5, '07 2:19pm PST 
Just saw this on both CNN.COM and ABCNEWS.COM and wanted to get the word out:

http://abcnews.go.com/Business/wireStory?id=3012278

I have already tried getting on the company's website and there are too many connections so I haven't been able to see the complete list yet.

Is this ever going to end??????????
[notify]
Abby

Feelin' groovy!

Barked: Thu Apr 5, '07 2:58pm PST 
I was able to get a list ... if anyone has trouble getting it, I can scan and email a .pdf version of it to you.
[notify]

I love life (&- my mom)!

Barked: Thu Apr 5, '07 3:08pm PST 
Thank you, Abby. smile I just tried again and was able to see the list. Fortunately, my girls haven't had any of that brand of treat.
[notify]

Brutis- Mud

Pitbull?!? me- NOO i'm a- Loveabull

Barked: Thu Apr 5, '07 3:10pm PST 
looks like everyone will have to change their pup to a raw food diet.

almost all the brands have been recalled
[notify]
Lucas

Wags-A-Lot

Barked: Thu Apr 5, '07 9:47pm PST 
I switched to Wellness made by Old Mother Hubbard. They have wet and dry food. It is a little more expensive than most brands, but is very healthy. They have a whole line of treats too with the Old Mother Hubbard Brand. I will only feed this brand to my dog now, and he loves it! Plus he gets bad allergies and they make "Simple Food Solutions" food for pets with allergies as well.

Check them out www.oldmotherhubbard.com
[notify]
Drake

What dont kill- you only makes- you strong

Barked: Thu Apr 5, '07 11:11pm PST 
Good lord when will it end this is why Im switching my furballs to natural balance or canidie lamb n rice havent decided yet tho still working on findign the kittys a safe brand wich aint easy since I need a bi bag prefer 20lbs siz since we have five kittys
[notify]
Jipsi

Pet me!! Pet- me!!

Barked: Fri Apr 6, '07 7:45am PST 
Drake I believe the sheba brand made by pedigree is still okay. I answer to you is just call all the manufacturers of the kitty food that you want to see if they are on the dreaded list!! Good Luck
[notify]
♥ Sadie Girl ♥

Pray for Me

Barked: Fri Apr 6, '07 7:49am PST 
I have Pet Life Multi Flavor Dog Biscuits. 8 lbs that is down to crumbs, a few broken pieces. Is this why Sadie is sick? I gave Rowdy a few yesterday as treats for training session...last night she got very sick and will not eat today. This particular barrel of treats is not on the list, nor the upc code, nor the date. I've had this barrel for a while now. The pups have been nibbling on the treats since they were old enough to nibble, just pieces, on occasion, not everyday. But Sadie got sick right away...I was thinking it was the shots...for she got sick that same day. Is it the treats? No treats have been given till yesterday again, for weeks. Now Rowdy is sick? She has never been sick. They say there isn't enough in a dog bisquit to make a dog sick, but what about a puppy? I feel horrible for everyone who have sick pets and dying pets. It's terrible. Was Dutchess sick from this, too? I gave her treats for her birthday...doing her birthday photos. Is this why she died in Surgery, and didn't know it?

A lot of questions here........ 8 lbs is a lot of tainted treats.
[notify]

I love life (&- my mom)!

Barked: Fri Apr 6, '07 9:11am PST 
Oh Sadie, I hope they find out what's going on very soon so you can start feeling better. If your blood work was normal that should be a good sign that your kidneys are o.k. Please keep us posted on your progress. Big Sheltie hugs! hug hug hug
[notify]
Snowball- Brian

:D

Barked: Fri Apr 6, '07 9:29am PST 
hello fellow dogsters!! do any of you have the complete updated list of dry/wet food for dogs and treats that are being recalled. Im so confused, the list keeps going and going. thanks a million!
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2