GO!

Fendi-Forever in our hearts

Whether a dog dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved dog.

Fendi

Fendi-Is it- bedtime yet?

Barked: Thu Mar 29, '07 5:56pm PST 
Fendi was a great poodle. She was picky, stubborn, spoiled, self centered and a bit of a loner but she was sweet and loved to roll around on the bed. She cried when she wanted attention until you came to her and showered her with attention. She was our little Fendirella and had to put her to sleep on Tuesday. It was such a hard decision and I keep seeing her lying in my arms before it happened and she was so lethargic. Then I look at the empty spot where she would always be on the bed and it just looks like a hole and represents the one in my heart. Even with three other dogs in the house it feels so lonely.

We will miss her greatly.
[notify]
Rosalita Lola "Rosie"

Love is never- being told you'- naughty!

Barked: Thu Mar 29, '07 6:06pm PST 
So very sorry to hear about the passing of your beautiful Fendi. May her eternal spirit shine always.
hug
[notify]
ishey

marimo forever^^

Barked: Thu Mar 29, '07 8:01pm PST 
We pray you feel better soon...
[notify]

Peaches-R.I.- P- (1/18/06-3/1- 9/07

Barked: Fri Mar 30, '07 4:08am PST 
We are so sorry for your loss. We lost our puppy Peaches on 3/19 and then lost our cat Abbey last night. We know this sadness that you feel. We're here if you need anything. We'll make it through this together. Our babies needed someone to help them across the bridge...so Fendi come join us!! We have a 13 yr old min pin-Sweet Pea at home and she misses her sisters!! Much love, Peaches and family hug
[notify]
Kema 8/7/96- ♥- 10/22/05

I love my- family!!! XOXO

Barked: Fri Mar 30, '07 10:44pm PST 
Fendi is at the bridge with me. He is free and at peace. He want you to know that he loves you and is so greatful for the years of love you share. My you carry your memories close to your heart. hug
[notify]