GO!

Hey Newfie Lovers!!!

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Cora- 1997-2009

Goofy Newfies- Forever!!!

Barked: Thu Mar 22, '07 1:44pm PST 
Just saw the Newfoundland Breed Specific page and thought I'd say hi!!! It would be great to know you guys!

dog
[notify]
saskatchewan

saska third step- only

Barked: Wed Mar 28, '07 1:19am PST 
snoopy Hi there,
i am saska , glad to know you cora, must say you are a very beautiful newfie.
woofs saska and layla ( she is my sister .
cheer wave
[notify]
Sir Isaac- Newf-ton

what do you mean- I'm not a lap- dog

Barked: Thu Apr 5, '07 5:36am PST 
Welcome Cora,
My call name is Newfie glad to meet you.Have you joined the gentle Giants group yet.hope to see you there. Newfiesnoopy
[notify]

Goliath

I AM Goliath

Barked: Sat Apr 7, '07 2:36pm PST 
Hi there yourself,

My mom and dad are Newfie lovers. They have three of us - Lily (6-1/2), me (Goliath - 3-1/2) and Luc the Landseer (16 months). We've got to get Luc a webpage on Dogster.

My mom can't cuddle me enough - it's good because I'm a leaner and a lover.

Lily rules the roost and we boys really respect her. If she's in the doorway, sometimes mom has to hold her head while we walk past. She's really sweet, but we're scared of her sometimes. She doesn't do anything, just gives us a dirty look and it's enough to set us straight! dog
[notify]
TRUMAN

Carpe- Diem...zzzzz!

Barked: Sun Apr 8, '07 5:21pm PST 
wave

Good Day! Glad we have our own forum! Now, let's have fun!

~Truman
big grin
[notify]
saskatchewan

saska third step- only

Barked: Fri Apr 13, '07 7:34am PST 
Hi there,
listen you guys i think i may need help!!! MUM HAS FLIPPED!!!!!!!! I think some of you know we are moving house, ok no big deal, BUT mum has just told us , that we are going to our first training class in two weeks,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and we will be going twice each week for 6 whole weeks, mum is so excited says it will be fun. If you think thats bad , WAIT, now she tells us that our new house is near a lake , A BIG LAKE , NO STEPS , BIGGER THAN THE POOL, no guys i am not joking, mum says as a newfie i should be real happy, AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, please send me any water wings you can get your paws on,
woofs to you all,
saska, with the flipped mum.
shrugshockconfusedred face
[notify]