GO!

THE BEST BREEDER OF SHIH TZUS

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Nanee

If I can reach- it, I can eat- it!

Barked: Wed Mar 21, '07 6:33pm PST 
I'M A GLORYRIDGE SHIH TZU...
ANYONE ELSE?

I WAS REALLY EASY TO TRAIN, HAVE A GREAT PERSONALITY, BEAUTIFUL COAT & FEATURES... SHIH TZU PURE BRED... I GET COMMENTS FROM PEOPLE ALL THE TIME.

GO CHECK OUT THE WEBSITE OF MY BREEDER: WWW.GLORYRIDGE.COM - IT WAS SO EASY BUYING A PUP & THEN THEY SHIP ME TO YOU WHERE EVER YOU LIVE! THE GREATEST DOG MY OWNER HAS EVER HAD!
[notify]
Nanee

If I can reach- it, I can eat- it!

Barked: Fri Mar 23, '07 6:40pm PST 
NO FELLOW GLORYRIDGE SHIHTZU'S OUT THERE ON DOGSTER?
[notify]
Minnie

Not a fatty,- just floofy!

Barked: Thu Apr 5, '07 11:15am PST 
wow...i checked out gloryridge site and its awesome. i must admit, the babies from there are soooo cute and at a very affordable price. i got my minnie from www.kyrieachatesshihtzu.com
[notify]

Harlee

LETS GO FOR A- RIDE

Barked: Wed Apr 11, '07 8:32am PST 
There are some other gloryridge pups here. We do not support them since they support killing deers for sport and posting them on the site with a smile on their face. We are not sure if they still have the pictures up but they did other than that they do have some cute shih tzu but they are not the best breeder out there she has quite a few litters a years.

Edited by author Wed Apr 11, '07 8:35am PST

[notify]
George- Underwood

THE ORIGINAL- CHICK MAGNET

Barked: Wed Apr 11, '07 11:39pm PST 
I'm glad your happy with your Glory Ridge pup but what disturbs me is numerous scathin' reports I've read from dissatisfied customers of Karens (i think that is her name)...That along with the fact she's located in MO which I believe is the Puppy Mill Capital of the US (a state from which I, a pet-store pup was bred)....

I'm sure there are as many satisfied customers as dissatisfied but it's really hard to put aside the negative comments I've read.

Good Luck with your beautiful pup!
[notify]
♥Moll- y

Little Miss- Molly of Mine

Barked: Fri Apr 13, '07 5:07pm PST 
although we are not from GR, we did come from Mo. and NOT a puppymill even though many are located in the state. My pawrents personally visited a couple of places (which did turn out to be puppymills) and although the babies were cute, certainly would not support the puppymillers by getting one). we came from a very clean environment and my momme visited with the breeder a couple of hrs by phone a couple of times before even visiting their premises.

I think u will find as many or more supporters of GR than naysayers, either way it doesn't matter... since I don't personally know them I wont begin to comment. I do know a few pups from there and not only are they beautiful, the follow up after purchase is reportedly GREAT and caring!

surely this is a place to talk about our opinions of best breeders, not of who isn't???

shockshock
[notify]
Abigail!- ♥

I'm Abbalicious!

Barked: Sat Apr 14, '07 12:00pm PST 
I'm a RESCUE dog. Please consider a shih tzu rescue group if anyone is interested in adopting. http://www.shihtzu-rescue.com/

As for breeders, Vernelle at Obsession Shih Tzu is great. She breeds beautiful doggies with long eyelashes and pouty kissy lips.

We also love Joi Mi Shih Tzu.

Abigail!way to goway to goway to goway to goway to goway to goway to goway to goway to goway to goway to goway to goway to goway to goway to goway to goway to goway to goway to goway to go
[notify]
bella

diva doll

Barked: Tue Apr 17, '07 7:09pm PST 
it took me 4 tries to finally get where i belong so mommy doesn't know where i come from. i do hear her telling anyone who will listen that she thinks i am one darn beautiful shihtzu. the eyelashes she brought to the attention of grandma and the next time we saw her she told her thats all she kept thinking of were my long beautiful eyelashes.
[notify]
Charlie

Barked: Sun Apr 19, '09 4:50pm PST 
I'm a Gloryridge Shih Tzu as well. I too was also very easy to train. I am the light of my mommy's life. People constantly stop and ask where my mommy got me. I am a very smart dog, in fact I think I'm more of a person than dog.
[notify]
Meisha Marie

Lookin for- Cookies

Barked: Sun Apr 26, '09 3:16pm PST 
Okay, pups. I'm from MO. MO has some really bad problems, however, our Department of Agriculture is restructuring, and hoping for some help on getting a handle on these people.

Now, if you want to see some beautiful dogs from MO, please check out Mr Foos Shih tzus in St. Louis. Now that is a Fantastic, wonderful bunch of people. They are who linked me up with Glenwood Shih tzu out of Iowa. If you check out Glenwood, look for Koda and Sophie. They are my mommy and daddy. Yep, they are show dogs, but not all pups are show ring material, and they sale for a pretty hefty price. It is well worth it.

Please folks, stay away from puppy mills, and stick with breeders who know what they are doing, and are responsible. I am glad that buying a pup wasn't difficult for you, but be careful of those who won't allow you to come to the kennel they are housed in (this is typically local people). They always want to make it sound like they are doing you a favor by meeting you halfway. In reality, they don't want you to see the conditions in which the puppies are kept.

You should actually have to jump through hoops, and walk on fire to buy a pup from a responsible breeder. You will if you buy from my breeder.
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2