GO!

updated, please read

Whether a dog dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved dog.

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Sammy - (In Loving- Memory)

Ill need a NEW- hat for the- party mom!

Barked: Sun Feb 25, '07 5:48pm PST 
hello everyone its been a while since i posted..i hope all are well.. i have updated Sam's page and i included some of the rescue shepherds we've had over the yrs on it, their pics (look in sam's dogster picture book). i was crying too cause i was thinking gezz, most of them now are dead of old age but i felt good that they had forever homes to pass in, insted of a shelter. i wrote a piece in the journal about what i think rainbow bridge is like, if youd like to read it.
i wish you all warm, tender hugs and may the animal that finds your path, be blessed..
angel
[notify]
♥Dale- Bo♥

Live simply,- Love- generously,Care- deeply

Barked: Mon Feb 26, '07 3:01am PST 
Thankyou..off to see your page.
[notify]

Barked: Mon Feb 26, '07 5:53am PST 
thank you Dalebo and i must say, wow your handsome!!!
[notify]

Eve

Eve: aka Evil- Sidewinder

Barked: Mon Feb 26, '07 7:28am PST 
what a beautiful loving tribute. i bet Sammy is having a great time at the Bridge .....playing & romping with all the other sweet angels there. i wonder if he's met my Charlie & Buster? one things for sure, he is probably still keeping a watchful loving eye over his earthbound family. hugs to you allhughughughughug
[notify]
Remy

Remasau- rus

Barked: Mon Feb 26, '07 9:48am PST 
That was a wonderful tribute!!!! Thanks so much for sharing it. I bet Sammy and my Remy are having so much fun running in the grass and playing together with Remy's Mom Bear and his sister Kayla. dog snoopy dog, and all the other wonderful fur babies at the bridge.
[notify]

Barked: Mon Feb 26, '07 3:55pm PST 
thank you all so much for the comments on Sams page and the stars or rosetts..they really mean alot..oh and by the way, if your furbaby at the bridge loved to play balls or chase sticks, i know Sam and them have already met and im sure hang out together under that tree when its time to rest...warm hugss to all of you, ty
Sams, mom
[notify]
Angus - 2/22/02 - 11/21/06

Wubba Wubba Woo- Woo

Barked: Tue Feb 27, '07 3:38pm PST 
Oh Sammy, that is beatiful just like you!!!!
[notify]

Barked: Sat Mar 3, '07 10:29am PST 
thank you Angus, and i must say i really think your Handsome too!!!
[notify]
Maggy- 1997-2006

my girl

Barked: Sun Mar 4, '07 3:18am PST 
Sammy you are a real beauty. Maggy is there at the bridge and I hope you can come across each other. Look over when the water is and you will see her along the shoreline digging for rocks!!! Kisses to you and your family!hug
[notify]
Samantha in- loving- memory

Are you gonna- eat that???

Barked: Fri Mar 23, '07 9:00am PST 
That was truly lovely. Thank you so much for sharing it.

Mishy, Pongo, Samantha and Molly
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2