GO!

Skeeterspals Contest Dogs!

This is the place for pups to exchange ideas and information about a variety of dog-related topics. Don't furget that there are many great resources on Dogster such as Dogster Answers and Dogster Blogs!

(Page 1 of 25: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  
Griffen - Fur Angel- (TGAN, LA)

Puffy McFluffy- MuppetHead! Giz- come home

Barked: Mon Sep 18, '06 12:10pm PST 
Hey,

If you're in the skeeterspals contest, please pawmail me the direct link to your skeeterspals page so that I can put up a post with all of us Dogster dogs! This way we don't have to search around for each other and new doggie pals can help out if they want to. smile

What do you think?

So here's who I've got so far (in alphabetical order):

Bailey
Bailey -2nd photo
Beau Chien
Bronco
Caffrey
Clover
Daisy
Daisy Mae
Dreamy
Duke
Ebony
Griffen
Honey
Hypnotic
Jack McFarland
Lily
Macey
Macey and Pack
Nugget
NuNu
Pugsley
Ruffian
Samson
Sassy
Scooby Doo
Tracksie
Troubles

On a funny sidenote: Dreamy, Daisy Mae, Duke, Nugget.. all our numbers are so close.. we must have all entered almost one right after another. party

Special Thank You: For those of you who don't know Smokey has been a great "watch" dog for us in the Skeeterpals contest. So Thanks Smokey!

Edited by author Thu Oct 26, '06 8:34am PST

[notify]
Pugsley

I Might Be Small- But I Have It- All!

Barked: Mon Sep 18, '06 12:37pm PST 
i sent you my link!
[notify]
NuNu - {Nubert- Nubinsky}

adopt a shelter- dog!!

Barked: Mon Sep 18, '06 4:52pm PST 
heres my link!!
http://www.skeeterspals.org/contest/viewphoto.php?photoid=96 2

im in 15th place!!
[notify]

Dreamy

Queen of my- castle.

Barked: Mon Sep 18, '06 10:04pm PST 
Thanks Griffen!! It's a wonderful idea to put all our links together on one post. What do we have left now? Another month to go right? AHHHH THE SUSPENSE!!
[notify]
Daisy Mae

daisybarkett.com

Barked: Tue Sep 19, '06 5:56am PST 
Month and a week, not that we're counting!
This is a great idea!! ;0)
[notify]

Barked: Tue Sep 19, '06 10:12am PST 
UGH I know! My friends are starting to ask.. uh.. wasn't this contest awhile back? party
[notify]
Daisy Mae

daisybarkett.com

Barked: Tue Sep 19, '06 11:03am PST 
Did you see the new ones for today? Not sure if they are dogsters and catsters or not but so cute!
The chinese crested, the kitty done in black and white and the poodle on the boat got our four paws.
I just gotta stop looking at all the cuties!!
[notify]

Barked: Tue Sep 19, '06 11:43am PST 
I think Caffrey is a Dogster dog too.. his Oliver photo looks familiar. smile I'll have to go through my pup pals to check.
[notify]
Pugsley

I Might Be Small- But I Have It- All!

Barked: Tue Sep 19, '06 1:16pm PST 
I made sure to give everyone 4 paws =-D
[notify]
Smokey

Where's the- ball? Where's- the ball?!

Barked: Tue Sep 19, '06 1:28pm PST 
Oh YAY!

Griffen, you are so sweet to put this thread together. (That took some time, too.) You rock! Caffrey does sound familiar. Just tell your friends who are asking about the length that it's a long contest because of all the GREAT PRIZES! smile

If I could protect every pup in this world, I would do so in a heartbeat. There's a wonderful quote by Helen Keller that reads, "I am only one, but still, I am one. I can not do everything, but still, I can do something."

I remember back a couple of months ago when I just felt like one of our poor pups had been mistreated, and my heart just broke for his mommy. If I'm in a position to effect change (which I thankfully was), I hope you all know that I will do it in a heartbeat for you. You pups deserve the absolute best, and Dog *bless* your mommies (and daddies) for taking such good care of you.

With gratitude and puppy love (and eager anticipation for the winners),

~ Smokey's mom
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 25: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]