GO!

Background & cursor

This forum is for Dogster members to seek and share advice to enhance participation and make the most of the features offered on the site. If you need assistance with your Dogster account, or require technical support, please contact Dogster Support directly by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Dogster. Additional help is available at FAQs.

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Rufus AKA- Prince Rufus- I.

Prince Rufus I - The World is my- castle!

Barked: Wed Jul 19, '06 2:43am PST 
Hi,

I am a dogster plus member and I wanted to change the background on Rufus page as well as the cursor. Can anybody explain me how to do that??

Thanks in advance!

Arlette
[notify]
Caffrey

Terrier- ific!

Barked: Wed Jul 19, '06 4:57am PST 
You need to find a site that provides html codes.
mbif.net is an example of the kind of site you need
[notify]
Rufus AKA- Prince Rufus- I.

Prince Rufus I - The World is my- castle!

Barked: Wed Jul 19, '06 5:19am PST 
Thanks for the link. But my problem is that I actually don't know how to make it work technically... I would need some kind of step-by-step instruction to be able to do it...
[notify]

Lucky CGC- -9/17/1996-2- /25/2008

RIP- Sweet- Angel

Barked: Wed Jul 19, '06 8:31am PST 
Go to the site and find what you want. Copy the entire code that is with it. Paste that into one of your extra-bio fields. Also, put somekind of name on it.
Hope this helps
[notify]
Lady Bug

Hamburglar.

Barked: Wed Jul 19, '06 9:54am PST 
Also if the site put returns in the code, make sure to backspace them!! Returns will do all kinds of funky things when pasted in an dogster extra bio field, 'cause Dogster doesn't accept them in the extra bio fields, so basically it only grabs the first line of coding.

Don't worry if it looks like it cut off, either. It will still work smile

Oh, and don't forget to put a title on the extra bio field!! ;-)
[notify]
Jamie

Puppy Power!

Barked: Wed Jul 19, '06 12:02pm PST 
And for more help check out Lady Bug's Tips thread here in the Tips and Tricks forum! smile
[notify]
Sugar- 1997-2012

R.I.P. Beautiful- Angel

Barked: Wed Jul 19, '06 1:07pm PST 
For a nice variety of cursors, try this site: Free Cursors

Once you find the one you like, you click on it, and it'll then give you two codes to choose from. Choose the top code (for primary cursor), and put it in one of your bio fields. Don't forget to put something in the left part of your bio field too, it can't be left blank.
[notify]
Fuji

Shadow

Barked: Thu Jul 20, '06 2:46pm PST 
I put in a code for a background and it was working but now it's not showing up. Any ideas?
[notify]
Fuji

Shadow

Barked: Thu Jul 20, '06 2:51pm PST 
what do the 'returns' in the codes look like?
[notify]
Fuji

Shadow

Barked: Thu Jul 20, '06 3:01pm PST 

Edited by author Thu Jul 20, '06 3:04pm PST

[notify]
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2