Hi Group!

♥- Zita- ♥

Barked: Thu Jul 6, '06 9:58am PST 
My name is Zita. I am a 2 year old italian greyhound who loves to play and have fun which sometimes gets me into trouble. Sometimes I play with my mom's things and I *accidentally* tear things up. I thought the couch was a toy when I ate a hole in it. It sure was fun tearing up the blanket covering my mom when she was sleeping. When she woke up, I was in trouble. Anyways, I just wanted to say "hello" and introduce myself.
♥ZoEy- ♥

Yip yip, Yap- yap, Yip- Yap!♥

Barked: Fri Jul 7, '06 7:31pm PST 
Hello Zita! Welcome to this ZZZ group! I tear stuff up too, only little stuff, though. Sorry you got in trouble. Mommies can be kinda strict, cant they. But they love us, and thats whats really counts!
YipYip,
*-*ZoEy*-*
Jackson- Xander

Little Dog, Big- World

Barked: Mon Jul 17, '06 2:54pm PST 
Hey Fellow Z's!

One of my nicknames is "Z" (because I like to nap a lot) and my Grandma calls me "JZ" because she seems to forget I spell Xander with an X and not a Z! BOL! I am a 4 year old chi who lives with four - count them - four White Dogs (aka - American Eskimos). I am actually part of a 9 dog extended family - if you include the dogs of my Grandmas and Aunts and Uncles. We live in a small town in souteast Iowa, but I really enjoy going to my Grandpa John's farm and playing - leash free! - on the weekends. I recently just met our Admin ZoEy on MY group page, "Say Chi's!" and I am glad to meet all of you!

Jackson- Xander

Little Dog, Big- World

Barked: Mon Jul 17, '06 2:55pm PST 
Hey Fellow Z's!

One of my nicknames is "Z" (because I like to nap a lot) and my Grandma calls me "JZ" because she seems to forget I spell Xander with an X and not a Z! BOL! I am a 4 year old chi who lives with four - count them - four White Dogs (aka - American Eskimos). I am actually part of a 9 dog extended family - if you include the dogs of my Grandmas and Aunts and Uncles. We live in a small town in souteast Iowa, but I really enjoy going to my Grandpa John's farm and playing - leash free! - on the weekends. I recently just met our Admin ZoEy on MY group page, "Say Chi's!" and I am glad to meet all of you!