GO!

Problems with strolls

This forum is for Dogster members to seek and share advice to enhance participation and make the most of the features offered on the site. If you need assistance with your Dogster account, or require technical support, please contact Dogster Support directly by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Dogster. Additional help is available at FAQs.

Gizzmo

I'm The Gizzmo,- Bia!

Barked: Fri Jun 23, '06 8:39pm PST 
I'm having trouble with resuming strolls. Every time I'm going through a stroll of a search i made and I save it, when I come back to resume the stroll it's not at the same place!! Does anyone know what's up with that?
[notify]
Dante

Cuddling,- walking, food,- it's all good.

Barked: Fri Jun 23, '06 10:07pm PST 
Same thing happened to me on a 'saved stroll', I could get once and then...it went away. I know they are only saved for a little while.
[notify]
Gizzmo

I'm The Gizzmo,- Bia!

Barked: Sat Jun 24, '06 12:22am PST 
yea, I know it goes away after so many days but it's not that mine goes away, it just starts at a different place!
[notify]

Lady Bug

Hamburglar.

Barked: Sat Jun 24, '06 11:53am PST 
Gizzmo,
I would suggest contacting HQ at the "contact us" link at the bottom of everypage. This seems to be a problem that pops up a lot - so maybe they can get it fixed, because I'm not sure if they've ever been alerted about it.
[notify]