Close X
GO!

Fly Away Ducks Beach...

Are you a fan of Dogster? Share what you love best about the most pawsome dog site ever! We woof you right back!

If you would like to request a new feature or enhancement for the site, please contact Dogster Support by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Dogster.

(Page 1 of 3785: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  
Freda Mae

Watch out for- SUVs & 1 dolla- hoses!!

Barked: Tue May 16, '06 6:12pm PST 
Hey Guys...I just acquired a peice of Beach property...and I am creating a hang out for dogs in love...or pups who want to get to get to know each other. The Name Fly Away Ducks is named so for Kodi and I's first date..we always wanted to race to the ducks..but they always seemed to fly away..so that is how I got this name.
More Details to Follow..for now..just kick back and enjoy your walk.

Ok..at Kodi's suggestion I am opening a cart with Peanut Butter Sandwhiches on it.. For 2 bones you can get a regular PBS and for 4 bones you can get a deluxe sandwhich..
we also will serve Milk...in 3 sizes to help chase that PB down with.
small milk= 1 bone medium milk=2 bones and Large Milk=3 bones....
I am also thinkin of a place for you to post things to your crush (but everyone must be able to read and comment about it!!!) But this is not yet ready..so do not post it yet. (We are thinkin you may need to send it to me for approval via Pmail..but like I said this is a thought for now...if you like this idea..please comment and say YES I AGREE!!)
"Kodi's Lemonade Stand" is now Open.. We serve Peach and Raspberry tea... small=2 bones medium=4 bones large =6 bones extra large w/ keepsake cup=8 bones.
Lemonade is available in many different flavors Mango (same prices as the tea), Strawberry Kiwi, Raspberry, Peach, Regular, Stawberry, Watermelon, and Apple. Hope you like it!!!!!

**NEW** PoohBear..loves this beach and pmailed me and told me so, and to honor her love of my beach..I decided to make a new special pie..(with peanut butter mixed in!) and call it "Pooh Bear Pie"
Try some for 2 bones a slice!
Thank you,
Freda Mae

Edited by author Wed Nov 1, '06 6:04pm PST

[notify]
Sabrina- 2000~2012

To break- injustice we- must break- silence

Barked: Tue May 16, '06 6:27pm PST 
OoOo, great idea! You are so smart to get beachfront property!

*runs around with the zoomies and then digs a giant hole!*
[notify]
Kodi *In- Loving- Memory*

Everything a- good dog should- be

Barked: Tue May 16, '06 8:07pm PST 
Great idea Freda! You're such a smart pup. And I love the name...those pesky ducks *grr*
[notify]

Freda Mae

Barked: Wed May 17, '06 8:16am PST 
I would first like to ask Kasey, Kodi, LB, and Ocean to help me out with ideas!!! BOL! Not just these pups either! Pmail some suggestions on what I can do to make this spot thrive!!!
[notify]
Kodi *In- Loving- Memory*

Everything a- good dog should- be

Barked: Wed May 17, '06 10:01am PST 
We should have a cart on the beach that sells peanut butter sandwiches!
[notify]
Freda Mae

Barked: Wed May 17, '06 4:11pm PST 
BOL KODI!! Good IDEA!!
[notify]
Minnie- ♥

Simply Lovable!- <3

Barked: Wed May 17, '06 4:35pm PST 
Ahh, what a nice place!!! *pulls out foldable chair, sits down and relaxes with sunglasses on* I'll tell ya some suggestions when I think of them! BOL!
[notify]
Chloe (LLL)

I love my- fioncee and- daughter!

Barked: Wed May 17, '06 4:39pm PST 
Hi Minnie, Hi Freda! Freda, how about you put in a little store where you can buy shells, and necklaces with pearls, stuff like that. Also you ca have a mini Doggie Diner witch is a Diner I'm going to make.
[notify]
Freda Mae

Barked: Wed May 17, '06 4:49pm PST 
Well Penny you are full of ideas!! thanks!!
Hmm...I just opened a little PBS and Milk stand for now..in honor of what Kodi and I ate on our first date..more items to follow...I also added a new idea..but would like everyones approval first!!!
[notify]
Chloe (LLL)

I love my- fioncee and- daughter!

Barked: Wed May 17, '06 4:52pm PST 
Oh yeah! Also, get a few ducks, and trim their wings so they can't fly, and put them in a big pen & chace them! If you want I can work here. I'll help set up dates, get more chickens and food.
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 3785: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]