GO!

Stroll for Lenny

Whether a dog dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved dog.

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  
Boo

A Birthday Boo

Barked: Sat Apr 29, '06 5:03pm PST 
Last week we found out one of our favorite pup pals passed away.
Lenny, 112494, was a senior chihuahua. He had a very difficult life- his primary years were in a puppy mill, he had lost his teeth and lower jaw from neglect- yet he was such a trooper, such a survivor. And he found love and a home in his later years- he passed away an adored pet, like all pets deserve to be.
You know, I have empathy whenever anyone loses a pet- I know that heartbreak. But for some reason, I was so heartbroken when little Lenny died. I opened up the pawmail and thought "Oh no!" I don't know what it is that just touched me about this little dog.
Please join me in a stroll of support for his owner-please tag a photo missing you Lenny.
[notify]
Mellow

IF you can- catch- me....

Barked: Sat Apr 29, '06 5:47pm PST 
So sorry for Lenny and his mom, such a sad, heartwrenching time. Photo tagged.
[notify]
Atticus

A Rough Tough- Cream Puff

Barked: Sat Apr 29, '06 6:01pm PST 
Thanks, Mellow.
[notify]

Boo

A Birthday Boo

Barked: Sat Apr 29, '06 6:17pm PST 
And thanks everyone- wow-
Once you visit his page...he is just a really amazing little guy.
[notify]
Blossom (1993-2006)

Miss Beautiful- Blossom's- Glamourous Tips

Barked: Sat Apr 29, '06 6:26pm PST 
bump
[notify]
♥ Duke ♥

Who needs cats,- I have Jasper.

Barked: Sat Apr 29, '06 6:56pm PST 
One amazing pup. I tagged.
[notify]
Paquito

Paquito - Loves to give- kisses

Barked: Sat Apr 29, '06 7:26pm PST 
I was so sorry to hear about Lenny's passing but was so moved by the story of his life. You were both blessed to have spent the past three years together(the best three of his life). It hurts I know, we lost our Gizmo (shih tzu) a few years ago at age 14 also. But I truly believe in the Rainbow Bridge and believe we will all be reunited in heaven. Stay strong you are a wonderful person!
[notify]
Bailey

"LET'S GET- WET!!!"

Barked: Sat Apr 29, '06 10:18pm PST 
What a great pup! Mommy tagged a photo and here's lots of hugs, kisses and labbie licks for Lenny's Mommy too!

bailey
[notify]
Daisy

Join our group A- Chihuahua is- Love!!

Barked: Sat Apr 29, '06 10:43pm PST 
So sorry to hear about Lenny. He was a lucky pup to have found such a great home for his final years.
[notify]
Blossom (1993-2006)

Miss Beautiful- Blossom's- Glamourous Tips

Barked: Sat Apr 29, '06 10:45pm PST 
You guys are great. Isn't his story inspiring?
Let's keep up the stroll for his mom.
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3