GO!

Who's your favorite Dog Actor?

This Forum is to bark about the very latest and greatest in the dog world: canine news; must-have new products, toys and accessories; dog-friendly art, culture, and entertainment, and more!

Please be aware that while you are allowed to inform others about your product or service if it is in context and is part of an existing discussion, we do not allow unsolicited advertising in the forums. We will remove all posts that seem to be selling rather than informing. If you're interested in advertising on Dogster, please contact us.

(Page 1 of 8: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  
Aramis

Beautiful as a- Queen; Cute as a- button.

Barked: Thu Mar 9, '06 12:33pm PST 
Who is your favorite dog actor? What do you like about them? Is there some special trick they could do that amazed you?

~Aramis
http://www.dogdrama.com
[notify]
in memory of- Jazz- (1997-2005)

Do you need any- help eating- that?

Barked: Sat Mar 11, '06 4:09pm PST 
Jerry Lee is the Top Dog in the movie K-9. I like his quick reflexes when he catches the pool table ball and then crushes it in the fight scene.

Edited by author Sun Mar 12, '06 3:29pm PST

[notify]
in memory of- Bibi(1988-20- 01)

Make no mistake- I am in charge

Barked: Sat Mar 11, '06 4:17pm PST 
Jerry Lee is the Top Dog in the movie K-9. I like his quick reflexes when he catches the pool table ball and then crushes it in the fight scene.
[notify]

Ranger

best dog ever!

Barked: Mon Mar 13, '06 6:04am PST 
hmmm,i don't like movies, but mom says rintintin, the dog from "run joe run", or the basenji "isis of the blue nile" from an old black and white movie my mom can't remember the name of....
[notify]
Prince- Charming

Just throw- milkbones!

Barked: Mon Mar 13, '06 5:52pm PST 
Rin Tin Tin is my top choice, followed by about a million generations of "Lassie" (even despite 'her' little secret)
[notify]
Zeus

The ledgend- lives on.

Barked: Mon Mar 13, '06 7:56pm PST 
"Hooch" from the movie "Turner and Hooch" with Tom Hanks. He's a great dog. I wish I could be half the dog he is!
[notify]
Cinnamon

Did somebody say- CHEESE?

Barked: Mon Mar 13, '06 9:02pm PST 
Brandon from Punky Brewster puppy !!!
[notify]
BOUNCER'S- DAPPLE DANDY

In Rememberance- of 911

Barked: Mon Mar 13, '06 10:11pm PST 
I guess i'd have to say Lassie!!!
[notify]
Kirstie (In- Loving- Memory)

"I Watch Over- the World"

Barked: Tue Mar 14, '06 7:59am PST 
Cinnamon - BOL!

Brandon and Lassie were probably the first dog actors I fell in love with. I wanted a Golden growing up because of Brandon. Or a Collie - because of Lassie. My parents thought these dogs were too big. So after a lot of research, I came upon Shelties (looked like Lassie, and were also great dogs and very trainable.) I've had Shelties ever since.
[notify]
BODI - (1/9/04 - 10/22/10)

SPIT HAPPENS;-)

Barked: Tue Mar 14, '06 11:09am PST 
This is a no-brainer, people. ALL OF THE SAINTS FROM THE BEETHOVEN SERIES ARE THE BEST!!! I'm such a "huge" fan of their work, that my mama purchased a dvd for me, called The Pooch Pack. It contains all 5 Big B films. I just wish I were as good @ foiling bad guys & sniffing out mysteries;-) WOOF!
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 8: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8