GO!

We need homes!!

This is a special section for dogs needing new homes and for inspiring stories of dogs that have found their furever home through Dogster or through the love and energy of rescuers. This is also the place to discuss shelters, rescue organizations, rescue strategies, issues, solutions, etc. and how we can all help in this critical endeavor. Remember that we are all here for the love of dog! If you are posting about a dog that needs a new home, please put your location in the topic of your thread so those close by can find you! Make sure to check out Dogster's dog adoption center!

Barkley

Born to jump

Barked: Mon Mar 6, '06 4:54pm PST 
Unfortunatley our mommy is being forced to rehome 3 of us, Me(barkley), sheeba and shadow. She wants to find great homes for us. All of us need homes with 6 foot fences because we can jump a 4 foot fence. We're all very sweet. If you're interested in adopting one of us or want to know more about us, please email our mommy at tville_loser@yahoo.com
[notify]
Taco

I LOVE water!!!

Barked: Tue Mar 7, '06 7:38am PST 
Why do you have to be rehomed??? It's sad...
[notify]
Shadow

Fatty

Barked: Tue Mar 7, '06 8:17am PST 
Our mommy's parents dont want her living here with us anymore and she can only take 3 doggies with her where she is moving. Our mommy is very sad =(
[notify]

Taco

I LOVE water!!!

Barked: Thu Mar 9, '06 11:20am PST 
oh I see...
maybe your mom could apply to have a hobby kennel licence... Mom was currently doign this. Normaly she could only have 3 dogs but with that she could have up to 6. That is the law in my region... I suggest to check with your MD to find out what you could do!
Best luck!!!
[notify]
BonBon, for- adoption

Sweetness and- Charm

Barked: Mon Mar 27, '06 3:13pm PST 
Hi,

My Brother and I need to find a new loving home as well.
Our person is disabled, and wants us to have a home with a healthy person.
[notify]
Cinco

Kiss-A-Holic!

Barked: Sat Apr 15, '06 11:41am PST 
Hi Barkley our mom knows what your going through all to well thats why she doesn't go dogo nomores.
[notify]