GO!

Who has stinky farts? I do!

This is the place to let your fur down! This forum is for games, sharing fun stories, and just having a good time with your fellow Dogsters!

(Page 1 of 8: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  
Snowy

A Doggie Scholar

Barked: Fri Jan 6, '06 11:22pm PST 
I can clear a living room full of people in seconds! Who'd think that a 13 lb dog could be this potent? Hehe.
[notify]
Wishbone

Wishbone aka- wiggle butt

Barked: Sat Jan 7, '06 4:53am PST 
Ha ha Snowy, that is too funny. It is amazing such a handsome fluff ball like you could clear a room.

I have those silent farts that just kind of slip out with a little poof. The first time I did that I turned around and checked out my butt because I didn't know what was going on, BOL. Mom just laughed at me. Thankfully, my farts don't smell too bad. But my sister Hershey can really let out some smelly ones.
[notify]
George- Underwood

THE ORIGINAL- CHICK MAGNET

Barked: Sat Jan 7, '06 9:12am PST 
If we opened the doors and windows my daddy could annihilate all of Northern California...I guess we've become immune to it! BOL
[notify]

Chloe the- Chaotic

Chaotic to the- bone.

Barked: Sat Jan 7, '06 9:13am PST 
Mine are so bad...I bark @ my own butt afterwards...
[notify]
Balder- Amicus

I catch birds

Barked: Sat Jan 7, '06 9:22am PST 
BOL Chloe you are toooo funny!!!!!!
Yeah I know what you mean I dont bark at them but I do stare at my butt afterward cause I cant believe something so vile came out of there. Mom says I keep looking to see if something is going to crawl out of there like a dead alien . Mom yells in disgust and I run to another room. Whew
[notify]
Pea-Nutty- 1998-2012

Forever In Our- Hearts

Barked: Sat Jan 7, '06 11:12am PST 
I've been known to set off a few nasty stink bombs here and there and I'm only 6 pounds! BOL
[notify]
Archie - *Angel*

Angel

Barked: Sat Jan 7, '06 3:02pm PST 
Mine are silent but deadly! I tend to lay 'em when I'm sleeping. Mom says she's surprised I can breathe, let alone sleep when I start busting. BOL
[notify]
Snowy

A Doggie Scholar

Barked: Sat Jan 7, '06 3:09pm PST 
Hehe.. I don't sniff or bark at my butt. I'm very discreet about it!

One time, I snuck right in between two professors (it was during this presentation, so everyone sat upright being all proper and quiet), released a big fart bomb, and quietly walked away from it. They tried very hard to remail still and oblivious but I wonder what they were thinking about each other that day. *GRIN*
[notify]
Cleo- (Cleopatra)

Lickie, Licky,- Lickee I love- licking!!!!

Barked: Sat Jan 7, '06 3:21pm PST 
Balder,

I definitely know what your barking about when I let out a loud one I look at my butt strangely Mommy laughs at me :-(. I do let out silent ones that are the worst Daddy gags :-(.
[notify]
Lukas

Just throw the- ball.

Barked: Sat Jan 7, '06 4:08pm PST 
I am the gas-master. Sometimes it makes my mom scream. My Dad just laughs. I think he is proud.
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 8: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8