GO!

My dogs fight with each other

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Jake and Elwood

The smellers are- the fellers

Barked: Wed Jul 22, '09 8:17am PST 
I have 2 TRD's, they are 8 month old brothers. They get into fights with each other. I had hoped that after they were neutered, in May, it would stop, but lately they seem to be getting more aggressive. They have fought 3 times in the last 3 days. It can be triggered from anything like stick they both were chewing on, or bumping into each other. I know Jake is more dominant,and after a fight Elwood kind of hides around the house and won't go outside if Jake is out there. They get plenty of exercise and play time. In spite of what everyone says, there really is no warning before a fight starts. Any suggestions would be gratefully appreciated.

Edited by author Wed Jul 22, '09 8:18am PST

[notify]