GO!

Does anyone have a dgani standard poodle? I'm getting a pup from her soon.

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Raven

Raven the couch- chewing nest- making dog!

Barked: Wed Dec 8, '10 8:21am PST 
Anyone have a spoo from dgani standard poodles? I'd like to know how the personality turned out big grin
[notify]
Bruno

Barked: Tue Dec 28, '10 11:47am PST 
I have a dgani standard poodle. He is an awesome pup! Just turned 1 yr old this month. He is very handsome, intelligent, affectionate and fun loving. He loves to be where we are and does not let us out of sight. wishes
[notify]
Bruno

Barked: Tue Dec 28, '10 11:48am PST 
I have a dgani standard poodle. He is an awesome pup! Just turned 1 yr old this month. He is very handsome, intelligent, affectionate and fun loving. He loves to be where we are and does not let us out of sight. wishes
[notify]

Romeo

ICan'tHelpButNot- iceYouNoticedI'm- APoodle.

Barked: Sat Mar 5, '11 10:25pm PST 
Awesome! I got my boy from them after Christmas. (I'm Raven's mommy too) I named him Romeo. I wonder if they're partially related! He was out of Forrester, Ch D'Gani Bold & the Beautiful and Tori, Ch D'Gani Victoria's Secret.
[notify]

Barked: Sun May 22, '11 1:38pm PST 
Yes, I am puchasing a little boy from Nikki and Woody's 4/30/11 litter. I have loved my standands for over 30 years and Diane's puppies look absolutely great. He will be my 5th and I am so lost without my last one. Feel free to contact me at Rothbergsuzann@aol.com, I live in BB.
[notify]