GO!

New Bully CD

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Cotton

You know you- want to pet me

Barked: Thu Oct 29, '09 6:03pm PST 
happy dance
Hello all friends of the bully breeds. I am going to start making CDs showcasing the awesome might of the bully breeds. I am hoping you guys will let me use picture and video's showcasing your dogs as lovable house pets or feirce worriers. Any pictures or video's are welcome and if you want I would love to send you a free copy of the CD. I will even take video's of just you explaining what you think of the certain breed you own.
I am not advertising the CD or anything like that so don't think that. I am simply asking for clips and pictures of your bully breeds. The cd will have these main breeds and or mixes of them.
English Bulldog
American Bulldog
French Bulldog
American Pit bull terrier
Staffordshire Bull Terrier
Bull Terrier
and
The Dojo Argentino

As I said before if you want when the CD is finished I will send you a free version. Half of all proceeds of the cd will go to rescue's for these breeds of dogs. Thankyou for taking the time to read this..

~Pawesome Cotton~
[notify]