GO!

lol splash lol

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Odin- --Aug-Dec- 2010--

I'm too sexy to- do something as- unkool.

Barked: Tue Dec 7, '10 8:40am PST 
My husky boy stares at me when I am cleaning the play area. Those blue cunning eyes...

I was thankful for the support, and I tell him "Yeah, Im cleaning for you because you always make a mess...you should help"

Then I open the water to clean the floor and he darts like mad and runs through it.

O_O

He whines definitely frustrated and shakes off, then glares at the water, and he goes for the second try... and obviously gets wet again. He whines and tries again...

All the while, Maya and I are staring at him like, "Is he mad? He will ALWAYS get splash no matter how fast he runs."

lol

Just wanted to share the pleasant experience and see if some of you had similar experiences you wanted to share smile

Edited by author Fri Dec 10, '10 3:32pm PST

[notify]
Bailey Mae

Bailey Mae - I'm a Diva Dawg

Barked: Fri Dec 10, '10 6:12am PST 
Cute!!
[notify]