GO!

Husky weight question

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Miya

Barked: Mon Nov 15, '10 1:30pm PST 
We took Miya to the vet the other day and she weighs 38 pounds! She's not even 5 months old yet...does this sound normal?? I looked at a forum from a while ago and it seems like she is very big for her age. Thanks for the help in advance smile
[notify]
Embry & Zoey

Selective- hearing? Psh I- just don't care

Barked: Thu Nov 18, '10 5:05pm PST 
Embry did most of his growing between 5-7 months. I wouldn't worry about it much. When he was around 5 months he was probably the same weight. He's now 13mnths and has been 51lbs since he was i think 10 months.
[notify]
Odin- --Aug-Dec- 2010--

I'm too sexy to- do something as- unkool.

Barked: Mon Nov 22, '10 6:03pm PST 
Mine is 3 1/2 monhts old and he weights 24 pounds!

I have a sib girl and she weight 21 and it's a week older than the boy..
[notify]

Odin- --Aug-Dec- 2010--

I'm too sexy to- do something as- unkool.

Barked: Sat Dec 4, '10 10:52am PST 
Just like I thought. I think the weight is normal

Mine is about to turn 4 months and it's weighting 29. Odin's brother, my cousin's, weights 33.
[notify]
Zoey and- Embry

Can I lick you,- pleeeease!?

Barked: Sun Dec 5, '10 11:16pm PST 
zoey's 4.5 months old, and is pushing 30lbs smile
[notify]
Maxx

Barked: Fri Dec 17, '10 2:37pm PST 
I am 11 weeks old siberian husky puppy. i weighs 8 kgs and stands 15 inches from paw to shoulder. is my growth okay? am i underweight? where can i find a puppy growth chart?
[notify]