GO!

silly rain question

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Luna

I found my- forever home- -yippee !!

Barked: Thu Oct 21, '10 9:04am PST 
I live in Tucson which has the reputation of having
360 sunny days a year. Well, we are expecting rain tomorrow and I was wondering, does your husky like to walk in the rain? Do you take your dog out for a walk when its raining? signed, Desert Ratcloud 9
[notify]
Gracie

Tricks ? - You can't be- serious.....

Barked: Thu Oct 21, '10 9:41am PST 
Kelly & Gracie - more so Kelly loved the rain! The windier & rainier outside the better!! We had the outer bands of a hurricane come through here several years ago that hit the Gulf and while I was trapped in the Atlanta airport, my husband spent the day trying to get Kelly to come inside!
[notify]
Ilya

Barked: Sun Nov 7, '10 5:19pm PST 
Not mine. He likes to hide in the closet whenever it rains. If he has to go out and the lawn is wet.... he will tip toe and give me a strange look like he's about to fall through the grass.
[notify]

Olivia- Torres

Barked: Thu Nov 11, '10 5:30am PST 
I have a husky pup and all ready she let's me know quite clearly rain is a no go. She seesthat it is raining and she flops on the floor. I get her out under an umbrella and she's ok with it. Windy blustery days though getting her back in is a chore smile
[notify]