GO!

how do you keep your husky "busy " ?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Luna

I found my- forever home- -yippee !!

Barked: Sun Aug 22, '10 8:54am PST 
I'm looking for ideas to "spice up" the long hot summer here in Tucson... thinking
[notify]
☆ Lacy

If it is mine,- it must never be- yours.

Barked: Sun Aug 22, '10 1:45pm PST 
We go swimming, to the Beach, to the Dog Park, go for Walks, mountain bike, play tug a war and have plenty of toys spread all over the house. On those days that Lacy is out of control and I dont feel like running, I put her on the treadmill for about 40 minutes.

I also adopted a Black Lab to have as a play mate, best thing I ever did.
[notify]
Wolfie

ZzzzzZzzzz.

Barked: Sun Aug 22, '10 6:43pm PST 
Wolfie is actually not too active, but when she's in a "mood" we go walking, go to the dog park, and train.
We need to do more active things though lol
[notify]

Fritz

Fritz, cats are- fun when they- run

Barked: Mon Aug 23, '10 8:07pm PST 
In the evening or early morning when its cooler, bike riding is fun. Fritz sings with excitement wherever I get out his harness and the bike.
[notify]
Luna

I found my- forever home- -yippee !!

Barked: Tue Aug 24, '10 3:58pm PST 
thanks for the ideas ! I'm going to try the bicycle jog tomorrow - should be interesting !! I bought a little laser light and Luna LOVES running after the pretend preyblue dog
[notify]
Bo

It's a- Bo-Bo-Licious- Kind of Day!!

Barked: Fri Aug 27, '10 10:31am PST 
we actually went to breakfast last Sunday morning before it got too hot outside - there is a restaurant downtown with a dog-friendly patio and they even brought some extra water outside, which of course, my two promptly spilled & layed in! We parked a few blocks away - there is a lot of green space in this area in downtown Chattanooga, and between the walk and all the attention, they were passed out for most of the day! Even if we go to Star Bucks, we will park some distance away - so we have to walk to get there, but it does help to tone down some of the excitement! And Star Bucks is great about giving us lots of ice water - I do not even have to bring any with me! Last time we were there, there was a guy with guitar, who started playing & singing when were were leaving - thank God - daddy would have been mortified (once again) if these two decided to join in, which is what usually happens!!

hamster dance
[notify]
Kadan

Roo!

Barked: Sun Aug 29, '10 3:55am PST 
Kadan and Keira mostly sleep the day away in the house during the times when they aren't wrestling, playing chase, or messing around with their toys. Kongs are a blessing to have around, especially when lined with a bit of peanut butter.

We spend our outside exercise time in the plastic kiddy pool on hot days, and only have walks or runs in the late evening when it's cool enough out.

Edited by author Sun Aug 29, '10 3:56am PST

[notify]