GO!

Does your husky sleep in your bed?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 7 of 7: Viewing entries 61 to 67)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  
Trooper

these arent the- pups we are- looking for

Barked: Mon Oct 22, '12 2:59pm PST 
My Pups dad always slept in my bed. But he knew to stay at the foot of the bed til he turned a year old. then he started sleeping on the floor of our bedroom. whenever i dog sit him (since i moved out) he still sleeps on the floor next to my bed.snoopy
[notify]
Bella

Puppy Fitness- Trainer

Barked: Tue Nov 20, '12 1:41pm PST 
My Bella sleeps with me, my girlfriend isn't too keen on the idea but Bella is too sneaky to let that matter. I cannot count the number of times we have gone to sleep dogless to be woken up with a lick to the face. She usually sleeps either right next to me or at my feet until she hears something in the apartment and then it's off the investigate.
[notify]
Mika

blue/brown eyed- girl!

Barked: Tue Nov 20, '12 2:28pm PST 
Mika sleeps in bed with us if she chooses, we leave the bedroom door open, sometimes she comes in sometimes she sleeps on the couch.
[notify]

Mia

Barked: Fri Oct 25, '13 10:05am PST 
I have two huskies, one named Sasha who is 10 or 11 and a puppy, Mia who is three months old. Sasha has slept in our beds for as long as we have had her, and now she even has her own twin mattress. She is for sure spoiled but she is so precious. My new puppy has her own bed, but my boyfriend and I do let her sleep in our bed as well!
[notify]

Barked: Mon Oct 28, '13 8:49am PST 
I have 2 huskies. My female Aurora is a year old and she sleeps with us all night every night. My male Atticus is almost 4 and he sleeps with us on and off throughout the night depending on his mood.
[notify]
Jin

Harry Potter- Puppy (31/7)

Barked: Sat Dec 7, '13 5:17pm PST 
No, Jin sleeps in his kennel/run. I don't like to learn dogs bad habits, currently our bedrooms are closed off from him as they are new places and he'll only be curious and chew stuff and probably even have an accident so we're waiting until we feel he's ready before we give him full run of the house.
[notify]
Ace

Ace-Clothing- Calls His Name

Barked: Sun Dec 29, '13 8:37pm PST 
This is an old thread, but I don't have a husky, but my Bedlington does
[notify]
  (Page 7 of 7: Viewing entries 61 to 67)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7