GO!

Light Red Huskies

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 4 of 4: Viewing entries 31 to 40)  
1  2  3  4  
Khloe Ann

Barked: Sat Nov 7, '09 10:09am PST 
I am a 3 year old amber eyed, light red and white Siberian. My mom and dad think I'm very cute!
[notify]
Khloe Ann

Barked: Sat Nov 7, '09 10:09am PST 
I am a 3 year old amber eyed, light red and white Siberian. My mom and dad think I'm very cute!
[notify]
lu

Barked: Mon Nov 9, '09 10:05pm PST 
gravy, your pup is beautiful! pretty pretty light red!
[notify]

spot

Talk to me- dammit!

Barked: Fri Nov 13, '09 5:09am PST 
Nope, no red in our family, but I bet you will never find another husky who looks like me!
[notify]
Shasta

The Princess !

Barked: Fri Nov 13, '09 11:08am PST 
I believe the light red is the most beautiful husky of them all. Oh! I do share my home with a Gray and a Black and they are OK but I am the princess.... shasta
[notify]
☆ Lacy

If it is mine,- it must never be- yours.

Barked: Sat Nov 14, '09 6:02pm PST 
Shasta, I keep getting lighter everytime I blow my coat. My dad really wants me to keep getting lighter, when I was born I was a solid copper, but us red heads are the best big grin

Spot, I have seen many Piebald Huskies, but your right, your pattern is really cool!!
[notify]
Luka

The sweetest- boy!

Barked: Sat Nov 14, '09 8:54pm PST 
I love the light reds.... I think I already said that once in this thread but it is worth saying again. It is by far my most favorite color!

Spot, you are amazing. Your coat coloring is insane. Like Lucy, I have seen a few piebalds, but nothing like your coat! It is really cool.
Sandy and- Maui

Barked: Sun Oct 7, '12 8:13pm PST 
Hi Miska, New to this , but your sib is not light red and white. Check out my Sandy and Maui. That is light red. Yours has a lot of color compared to mine and is colored similar to the cinnamon or copper.....
[notify]
Fox

Barked: Thu Oct 11, '12 8:13am PST 
Wow, really? Bringing up a 4 year old thread to pull a holier-than-thou "my dog is lighter red than your dog?"

Copper refers a dark liver color. The OP as well as most dogs checking in this thread (including Fox) are absolutely light red.

The reason it's a less common coat pattern is that both the red and the dilute factors are recessive genes.
[notify]
Dakota

Barked: Thu Oct 25, '12 3:02pm PST 
you dont see many light red huskies at all where im from in uk,but come on here & theres loads! all gorgeous!way to go
[notify]
  (Page 4 of 4: Viewing entries 31 to 40)  
1  2  3  4