GO!

✔ A head-count of all the Dogster Huskies ✔

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 25 of 25: Viewing entries 241 to 244)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  
Ares and- Aspen

Barked: Tue Mar 5, '13 4:00pm PST 
Hello our names are Ares and Aspen.

Ares: Black and white
Aspen: Red/brown and white

Our mommy and daddy rescued both of us from icky situations.

Ares: Living in a car with two 18 year olds.
Aspen: Runaway found as a puppy but the people did not know how to take care of animals.

We love our life now! Ares being 6 and Aspen 2, there is a lot of energy in our household! Mommy takes us on walks no matter what the weather. We live on a great property of 250 acres on a wildlife reserve so we have tons of nature to explore! We also have 3 feline siblings that we get along with so well smile
[notify]
Queenie

Queenie, queen- bee

Barked: Thu Apr 25, '13 4:04am PST 
Hi my name is Queenie and my mum says I'm a purebred Siberian Husky
I have blue eyes and everybody seems to like them as I am always getting stopped by
Humans in the street who go on and on about my eyes, it was nice at first but now I'm so
Over it wink. I have a grey and white coat which gets darker on my back and some lovely markings
If I do say so myself. My mum is always grooming me and telling me how beautiful I am in a silly voice
She's such a silly human sometimes. I love bones and hate baths and I can play for hours, I hope to make lots of friends on here. High paw xx Queenie xx
[notify]
Tallis

Named after the- Early English- composer

Barked: Wed May 1, '13 6:34pm PST 
Hello, my name is Tallis and I am a 4 month old purebred Siberian husky. I am a white and brown piebald and bi-eyed. I love to take naps and chew on things I am not supposed too. But all and all I am a fun loving boy who loves to cuddle with mommy. I love making new friends!

Edited by author Wed May 1, '13 6:38pm PST

[notify]

Deamon

Barked: Fri Jul 12, '13 10:52am PST 
Hi my name is Deamon and I am a black on jet black pure breed Siberian Husky. I am 6 months old and some times I drive my humans nuts. I love to swim and run as well as eat all the food I can get my paws on.
[notify]
  (Page 25 of 25: Viewing entries 241 to 244)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25