GO!

nipping at us

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Biagio- Bochelle

Barked: Sun May 20, '07 5:22am PST 
Our Bocce is always nipping at us or anyone that comes in and starts to play with him. Any of the little kids grownup, any one he does not care who he bites. When we try to correct him he then starts to bark at you. We need help. Even his big sister Mishue goes over and jumps on him trying to make him stop. But he does not listen. HELP
[notify]
Princess- Reeny

A noise! i heard- a noise!

Barked: Wed May 23, '07 6:28am PST 
ok this post is going to prove i watch too much tv...
have you tried sound aversion? it works for victoria stilwell.
[notify]
Bubba

So I'm a little- slow

Barked: Fri May 25, '07 9:29pm PST 
Hope this doesn't sound toooo awful. But I have trained a few dogs. But 1/3 vinagar and other part water in a spray bottle will usually work on any bad habit. Beleave me it will not hurt the pup or dog. You may only have to use it twice and after that just the bottle setting on the table is a good reminder. It also works good on crated dogs that have to learn to stop barking. This is a last resort.But one little spray in the face works like a miracle, wish I would have known about it before my little doxy became so viciouse and everyone hated him. Good Luck!
[notify]